- 1 hr ago Richa Chadha Wows Us With Her Two Stunning Outfits; Find Out The Details
- 1 hr ago Pregnancy And Birth: Side Effects of Epidural Injections On Mother And Foetus
- 2 hrs ago Kids And Adults Must Exercise During This COVID-19 Era, WHO Campaign
- 7 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Sets Festive Goals In Her Floral Lehenga And You Would Love To Steal It From Her!
- News 'Does it behave a CM to make such utterances': Tejashwi slams Nitish during Bihar assembly
- Sports Premier Badminton League: PBL Season 6 postponed due to Covid 19 pandemic
- Movies Randeep Hooda To Make His Digital Debut With Neerraj Pathak's Cop Thriller Series Inspector Avinash
- Technology BSNL Installs 85,000 New FTTH Connections In October
- Finance Railways Launches New Online System For Employees To Check PF Balance, Apply For Advance
- Automobiles 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
The existing pandemic can't take away our mind from dressing up a bit, isn't it? We love decking up every now and then and the festivals give us an opportunity. But we can't also always wait for festivals or wedding, sometimes we just love dressing up for the heck of it and look as fabulous as we would at any grand occasion. If you want to dress up traditionally but want a regal vibe too, Nora Fatehi is the inspiration you need. Adding to that, if you appreciate Mughal royals fashion sensibilities, the actress has given the cues you need.
Before, we decode her outfit, here's the rule number one if you want to ace this look of Nora Fatehi's. The rule is that you have got to be posed like a queen with a rich and muted backdrop, with vintage artefacts, and heavy drapes for the effect. Maneka Harisinghani, who styled Nora Fatehi, was also the creative director and did set design for the shoot. She was assisted by Shubhra Sharma for the gorgeous shoot. Nora Fatehi's ensemble was exquisitely-done and featured a rich colour-block. She wore velvet maroon attire that was embellished in intricate motifs done with silver threadwork. She draped a vibrant golden-yellow shawl-drape that was elaborately-crafted and enhanced the effect. The dupatta was painstakingly-embroidered and her ensemble came from Ameeran- Heritage Indian Clothing by Ashish Batra.
While her ensemble was gorgeous but the rule number two relates to jewellery. Yes, in order to nail the timeless royal heritage look, you've got to be a jewellery connoisseur and the actress wasn't shy with jewellery. She sported jewellery that was heavy and absolutely regal. Her resplendent emerald necklace with heavy stone-studded pendant came from Goenka India. She paired it with a splendid ruby pendant choker from the same label. The delicate pastel-hued stone-danglers came from Apala by Sumit. Her striking bangles and rings complemented her look and were from Roopa Vohra Fine Jewellery. The makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade, a shimmering tiny bindi, subtle kohl with pink eye shadow, and contoured cheekbones. The side-swept highlighted tresses rounded out her avatar.
Nora Fatehi looked regal-perfect. What do you think about her ensemble and look? Let us know that.
Pictures Credit: TEJAS NERURKAR