- News Second part of Parliament's Budget session from Monday
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Sports IPL 2021 to begin on April 9, FINAL on May 30: Full Schedule, list of venues, TV Timings, Format, Other Info
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Automobiles Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
The existing pandemic can't take away our mind from dressing up a bit, isn't it? We love decking up every now and then and the festivals give us an opportunity. But we can't also always wait for festivals or wedding, sometimes we just love dressing up for the heck of it and look as fabulous as we would at any grand occasion. If you want to dress up traditionally but want a regal vibe too, Nora Fatehi is the inspiration you need. Adding to that, if you appreciate Mughal royals fashion sensibilities, the actress has given the cues you need.
Before, we decode her outfit, here's the rule number one if you want to ace this look of Nora Fatehi's. The rule is that you have got to be posed like a queen with a rich and muted backdrop, with vintage artefacts, and heavy drapes for the effect. Maneka Harisinghani, who styled Nora Fatehi, was also the creative director and did set design for the shoot. She was assisted by Shubhra Sharma for the gorgeous shoot. Nora Fatehi's ensemble was exquisitely-done and featured a rich colour-block. She wore velvet maroon attire that was embellished in intricate motifs done with silver threadwork. She draped a vibrant golden-yellow shawl-drape that was elaborately-crafted and enhanced the effect. The dupatta was painstakingly-embroidered and her ensemble came from Ameeran- Heritage Indian Clothing by Ashish Batra.
While her ensemble was gorgeous but the rule number two relates to jewellery. Yes, in order to nail the timeless royal heritage look, you've got to be a jewellery connoisseur and the actress wasn't shy with jewellery. She sported jewellery that was heavy and absolutely regal. Her resplendent emerald necklace with heavy stone-studded pendant came from Goenka India. She paired it with a splendid ruby pendant choker from the same label. The delicate pastel-hued stone-danglers came from Apala by Sumit. Her striking bangles and rings complemented her look and were from Roopa Vohra Fine Jewellery. The makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade, a shimmering tiny bindi, subtle kohl with pink eye shadow, and contoured cheekbones. The side-swept highlighted tresses rounded out her avatar.
Nora Fatehi looked regal-perfect. What do you think about her ensemble and look? Let us know that.
Pictures Credit: TEJAS NERURKAR