- 5 hrs ago World Breastfeeding Week 2021: Mothers Should Avoid Breastfeeding If They Have These Medical Conditions
- 5 hrs ago From Kangana Ranaut To Zendaya, Influencer Neel Ranaut Recreates Outfits Of The Divas
- 7 hrs ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- 8 hrs ago Mangala Gauri Vrat 2021: Date, Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Movies Yeh Hai Mohabbatein And Jodha Akbar Actor Lokendra Singh's Leg Amputated Due To High Diabetes
- Sports Tokyo Olympics Recap: El Bakkali ends Kenya's dominance, Canada stun United States
- News Maharashtra: One-year-old girl who received Rs 16 crore injection for rare genetic condition dies
- Finance Buy This Banking Stock For A 40% Upside Target, Says Emkay Global
- Education Tokyo Olympics: Meet Rani Rampal, Who Led Indian Hockey Team To Semis, Some Unknown Facts About Her
- Technology Infinix Smart 5A Android Go Smartphone Launched In India; Price, Full Specs, Availability
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
Mrunal Thakur has been oozing party vibes with her latest set of ensembles. For the recent promotional rounds of Toofan, the actress wore two party-perfect outfits and was styled by Tanya Ghavri. So, let's decode her ensembles for some fashion inspiration, which had all our attention.
Mrunal Thakur's Tie And Dye Dress
Mrunal Thakur wore a collared dress that was full-sleeved and featured overlapping details. Her dress was from the label Linetribe and it was a jacket dress from the brand. Splashed in the shades of blue, Mrunal Thakur looked gorgeous in her attire and paired it with black pencil heels from Christian Louboutin. She accessorised her look with chic earrings from Noupelle. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and nude-toned eye shadow. The impeccable side-parted bun completed her look.
Mrunal Thakur's Pink And Black Dress
The Super 30 actress flaunted a round-necked midi dress that was accentuated by pleats and dipped in pink hue with black-toned abstract stripes. The dress was belted and came from the label, Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet. She spruced up her look with modern gold hoops that came from the label, Raf Fine Jewelry. She also wore textured black heels from the House of Prisca. The makeup was marked by muted-pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The eye makeup was light and Mrunal rounded out her look with middle-parted space buns.
So, which attire and look of Mrunal Thakur did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: The Tilted LensTM