Miss World 2017 Manushi Chillar was present at the inauguration of the FBB Femina Miss India 2018 auditions at IMAX Wadala in Mumbai.
The beauty queen carried a super-stunning look for the audition inauguration event, wearing a pastel-shaded outfit from Shehlaa By Shehla Khan. The bardot tulle lehenga choli made Manushi look angelic, including the embellished embroidery on the dupatta.
Along with the dress, Manushi wore jewellery from Isharya, Jaipur Jewels and Ghanasingh Be True.
The event also celebrated the 55th Anniversary of the Miss India and the 'Beauty With A Purpose' campaign.
This was by far one of the best looks carried by her after receiving the Miss World crown.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women