Miss World 2017 Manushi Chillar was present at the inauguration of the FBB Femina Miss India 2018 auditions at IMAX Wadala in Mumbai.
The beauty queen carried a super-stunning look for the audition inauguration event, wearing a pastel-shaded outfit from Shehlaa By Shehla Khan. The bardot tulle lehenga choli made Manushi look angelic, including the embellished embroidery on the dupatta.
Along with the dress, Manushi wore jewellery from Isharya, Jaipur Jewels and Ghanasingh Be True.
The event also celebrated the 55th Anniversary of the Miss India and the 'Beauty With A Purpose' campaign.
This was by far one of the best looks carried by her after receiving the Miss World crown.
- Manushi Chillar Rocked Her Satin-sequin Look In Tortola
- Best Looks Of Manushi Chillar From The Miss World Tour
- Manushi Chillar Slayed In Black For The Miss World Tour's Welcome Dinner
- Manushi Chillar's Printed Suit Style For 'Beauty With Purpose Tour' Is Right On Point
- Manushi Chillar And Other Celebs Graced Their Styles At The AudiQ5 Launch
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018