Miss World 2017 Manushi Cchillar is back to India and she attended a Press Meet earlier today in New Delhi. At the Press Meet, we got to see her in the evergreen smile and an amazing style statement.
She was wearing a red coloured Anarkali suit and looked gorgeous in the traditional attire. Her outfit had motif prints all over the neckline and also the dupatta. The dupatta also had paisley prints over it. The Chinese collar made her look even more elegant.
She matched the attire with a pair of golden stilettoes and dainty jewellery. She also wore the prestigious Miss World crown and sachet.
Did you like this ethnic avatar of this gorgeous lady?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship