TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
Miss World 2017 Manushi Cchillar is back to India and she attended a Press Meet earlier today in New Delhi. At the Press Meet, we got to see her in the evergreen smile and an amazing style statement.
She was wearing a red coloured Anarkali suit and looked gorgeous in the traditional attire. Her outfit had motif prints all over the neckline and also the dupatta. The dupatta also had paisley prints over it. The Chinese collar made her look even more elegant.
She matched the attire with a pair of golden stilettoes and dainty jewellery. She also wore the prestigious Miss World crown and sachet.
Did you like this ethnic avatar of this gorgeous lady?