Malayalam actress Bhavana Menon got hitched to her long-time beau and Kannada film producer Naveen at her hometown in Thrissur, Kerala.
The marriage was in a very simple format but the actress looked prettier than ever as a bride.
Her beauty has always enthralled us but on her D'day, she stunned us more with her bright and stunning bridal avatar. Here, we are decoding her wedding look.
The Embellished Sari
Bhavana looked gorgeous on her wedding day in a chrome yellow saree with a matching blouse. The saree had minute embroidery done on all over its body. The borders and the body had differently patterned embellishments.
The Patterened Blouse
More than the sari, we had our eyes on the pretty blouse. This is one of the prettiest wedding blouses we have seen. The yellow blouse had mythological patterns on it, embellished with crystals and beads.
The Traditional Jewellery
Matching with the amazing sari and unconventional blouse, Bhavana wore traditional gold bridal jewellery which looked amazing with the compilation of the necklaces, earrings, mang tika and more.
The Handsome Groom
While it was really hard to shove our eyes off the bride, the groom, Naveen too did not look less stunning. He was carrying the typical Malayali groom look with swag and dapper-like attitude.
The Mehendi Look
Bhavana's look for her Mehendi was also really very pretty. She was wearing a yellow sleeveless lehenga which had bright coloured embellishments done on its neckline and parts of the body. The colourful dangling earrings also matched the embellishments.
The Swagger Bride
Bhavana maintained her swag even in her bridal looks. She posed with a pair of aviators on her Mehendi ceremony and she totally rocked it along with the Mehendi ceremony outfit. She does possess some real swag, doesn't she?
The Yellow Obsession
We saw Bhavana's obsession for yellow as both for her wedding and also her Mehendi ceremony, she had yellow outfits. Not just that, she maintained her vibrancy in her accessories too. The choice of such colourful and gorgeous outfits and apparels prove her to be a colourful person.
- Kangana Ranaut's White Salwar Kameez Is A Celebration Of Indian Craftsmanship
- Want Comfy Party Wear Or Resort Wear Ideas? Borrow Some From Neha Dhupia
- Sara Ali Khan Proves That Her Fashion Is Classy With This Elegant Nature-Inspired Dress
- On Saif Ali Khan's Birthday, A Look At His Latest Minimal Style Game
- Unapologetic And Free-Spirited, Anushka Sharma's Latest Photoshoot Pic Is Totally Slay-Worthy
- Happy Birthday Manisha Koirala: The Actress Whose Fashion Is Unaffected By Glamour And Trends
- Independence Day Special: Why Indigenous Fabrics And Textiles Need Promotion?
- Bipasha Basu's Ethnic Number Is A Harmonious Mix Of Two Contrasting Patterns
- Deepika Padukone And Shraddha Kapoor's Airport Outfits Makes Us Want To Choose Comfort Over Glam
- Pants With A Cape? Well, That's What Priyanka Chopra's Latest Outfit Is About
- Ranveer Singh Is Back To His Quirky Mode With These Street-Style Looks
- Rani Mukerji Gracefully Represents Modern Indian Women With A Vintage Sari