Malaika Arora has always managed to carry her most stylish attires for India's Next Top Model. This time, we spotted her in another stunning style book. Let's decode!
Malaika was wearing a black lace bodysuit from Etam with a black bralette from Raven & Rose, a white tulles skirt by Ayesha Depala and a belt from Hermes. She matched the entire set of attire with Christian Louboutin shoes and earrings from Cult Curators.
The magical look was created by celebrity stylist Maneka Marisinghani.
We consider this look of Malaika's to be one of her best. Do you think so too? If you do, please do like, recommend and share.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey