- 6 hrs ago World Breastfeeding Week 2021: Mothers Should Avoid Breastfeeding If They Have These Medical Conditions
- 6 hrs ago From Kangana Ranaut To Zendaya, Influencer Neel Ranaut Recreates Outfits Of The Divas
- 8 hrs ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- 9 hrs ago Mangala Gauri Vrat 2021: Date, Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Housemates Get A Chance To Win Two Lakh Rupees; BB Offers To Fulfil Contestants' Wishes
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: China continue to lead the way after dominant day
- News Will quit politics but remain MP: Babul Supriyo after meeting BJP chief JP Nadda
- Finance Buy This Banking Stock For A 40% Upside Target, Says Emkay Global
- Education Tokyo Olympics: Meet Rani Rampal, Who Led Indian Hockey Team To Semis, Some Unknown Facts About Her
- Technology Infinix Smart 5A Android Go Smartphone Launched In India; Price, Full Specs, Availability
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
Mahira Khan is back again with her new project that also has Kübra Khan in the lead. The series is called Mehreen Mansoor and it is based on the story of two girls - one good and the other not-so-good. And the one who is good does not turn out to be an angel and the other one remains a devil. So, the description of her upcoming project is pretty exciting and so is Mahira Khan's look. The Raees and Humsafar actress shared posters, where she can be seen in a completely different avatar.
So, in the first poster that she shared, Mahira Khan flaunted a striking yellow suit but it was her spectacles look that won the social media. The actress wore an ethnic yellow suit that was full-sleeved and accentuated by green buttons. She also draped a matching yellow dupatta and with her arms folded, the actress in the poster looked irritated. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The oval-shaped spectacles absolutely suited her and the middle-parted braids hairdo rounded out her avatar.
As for her other traditional look, Mahira was seen in a pale-pink hue. Her attire was enhanced by white-toned lace patterns and a matching dupatta. She accessorised her look with studs and wore the same frames again. The makeup was also beautifully done with pink tones and the braided hairdo completed her look. So, how did you find Mahira Khan's latest on-screen look? Let us know that in the comment section.