- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 12 April 2021
- 18 hrs ago Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- 18 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor’s Pigtails Hairdo Will Remind You Of Your School Time But It’s Really Trending!
- 19 hrs ago Your Major Sunday-Perfect Colour-Blocks Inspiration Ft. Aditi Rao Hydari And Jacqueline Fernandez
- Movies Karnan Day 3 Box Office Collection: Dhanush-Mari Selvaraj’s Film Makes A Solid Impact!
- Technology Mi Fan Festival Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Home Entertainment Devices
- Sports IPL 2021: Been playing spin since childhood, so in a way, it's in my blood: Player-of-the-match Nitish Rana
- News More Cooch Behar-like killings possible if 'naughty boys' try to take law into their hands, says Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Automobiles MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Film actress and playback singer, Aparna Balamurali, popular for her portrayal in films such as Maheshinte Prathikaaram, left us awestruck with her saree. Styled by Shravya Varma, Aparna draped an exquisite red saree, which we felt was perfect for celebratory occasions such as weddings and formal official events. Not only her saree, her jewellery game was also on-point and we have decoded this look of hers for you.
So, Aparna wore a Raw Mango saree - the label known for promoting indigenous textiles and craftsmanship of the country. She sported a 'Marigold' satin silk saree from the label that was highlighted by marigold flower motifs. The marigold motifs adorning her saree were hand-embroidered in gold zardozi. Her saree also featured gold-toned border and she teamed her saree with a matching red silk satin blouse with golden-toned accents.
She wore intricately-done earrings, which were from the label, PraDe. Apart from earrings, Aparna also spruced up her look with a chic bangle and a ring. She painted her nails pink and her makeup was dewy. The red lip shade and impeccably-applied winged eyeliner upped her look. The cheekbones were contoured beautifully and the side-parted wavy tresses completed her look. Aparna Balamurali looked stunning. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that.
Photographer Courtesy: Kiransaphotography