- 9 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- 9 hrs ago Try This Easy-To-Make Raj Kachori Recipe
- 10 hrs ago Gauahar Khan And Zaid Darbar Flaunt Ethnic Outfits As Gauahar Announces Her Wedding Date
- 11 hrs ago Peppermint Tea: Health Benefits And How To Make
- News No outside person allowed to interfere in India's internal issues, says farmer leader
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 December 2 Highlights: Jasmin Is Devastated As Aly Exits House; Kavita Walks Out Leaving Everyone Shocked
- Education Career Point Star Scholarship 2020: Check Registration And Exam Pattern
- Sports India vs Australia: Switch-hit is within laws, part of game's evolution: Maxwell
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
Fatima Sana Shaikh looked traditional-perfect in her saree. The Ludo actress has been promoting her movies these days and she totally left us speechless with her saree look. Styled by Akshita Singh, her styling was done meticulously. So, let's decode her saree and style.
So, Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari actress draped an exquisite saree, which came from Torani. It was the Gulbaag Aadira saree from the label and her gorgeous saree was crafted out of tulle and silk organza. The saree was accentuated by both machine and hand-embroidery and splashed in tulip hue, her saree attire was adorned with intricate motifs. Her saree is priced at INR 52,500. She teamed her saree with a meticulously-done matching sleeveless blouse, which notched up her saree look. Fatima Sana Shaikh, a saree connoisseur, pulled off her saree ever so gracefully.
Fatima accessorised her saree with gold and pearl earrings and rings, which came from Anmol and Meraki By HarshiniVjayJethani. The makeup was beautifully-done with glossy pink lip shade and pink eye shadow. The pink cheekbones upped her look. The pink roses-adorned bun absolutely elevated her stylish look. Fatima Sana Shaikh looked stunning. So, what do you think about her saree and look? Let us know that in the comments section.
Pictures Credit: TEJAS NERURKAR