While the sizzling Malaika Arora took over the stage for Ridhi Mehra being her showstopper, these two Bollywood divas left no doubt about their style statements as they too walked the ramp for the celebrity designer.
Ira Dubey carried a killer look wearing a black pair of separates. The elongated sleeve and the baggy pants beautified the look of the attire.
Tisca Chopra too looked really classy and also very beautiful in an olive coloured flairy kurta with same coloured sharara pants. The set was not just perfect for a party wear but also had a touch of tradition. This made her look unique.
- India Beach Fashion Week Finale: Tisca Chopra Was The Most Vibrant Showstopper
- TIFF 2017: Tisca Chopra Was A Slayer In Dual Looks
- Tisca Chopra In Separates; Uber Cool Look Of A Ravishing Actress
- Tisca Chopra, A Classy Beauty, In An Indian Outfit From Aakriti & Sukriti
- Tisca Chopra In An Aarti Vijay Gupta: Love It Or Hate It, Her Style Is On Point!
- Tisca Chopra's Alluring Purple Outfit Is Set To Bewitch You
- Yami Gautam's Latest Interview Look Was Amazing