- 46 min ago Why Is A Japa Mala Used For Mantra Meditation?
- 51 min ago Wedding Makeup Tips: An Easy Guide To Do Your Own Makeup For Wedding
- 1 hr ago Potato Juice For Hair: Benefits And How To Use It For Strong, Long Hair
- 2 hrs ago Makeup Tips 2023: 5 Makeup Trends That Are Going To Be Popular This year
- Travel Karli: A Great Excursion from Lonavala, Pune, Mumbai
- Education UCEED, CEED 2023 Final Answer Key will be Out Today; Know How to Download
- Sports Hockey World Cup 2023: German resilience ends Belgian dominance, India's wait for elusive medal continues
- Technology China’s Baidu Working on ChatGPT-like Chatbot; May Launch in March
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone And John Abraham Deliver An All Time Blockbuster With Pathaan
- Finance ICICI Direct Picks 5 Stocks, Including 1 Maharatna, 2 Navratnas, With Hold, Buy Call
- News Bottle thrown at singer Kailash Kher during Hampi Utsav for not singing Kannada songs
- Automobiles The Suzuki Jimny Is Going Electric - Here's What We Know So Far
She is the true fashion icon of Bollywood who continues to impress us with her impeccable sartorial choices. From Indian ethnic to chic western, there is no style that Kriti can't pull off. The Bhediya movie star recently presented a look in a "forever trendy" style that wowed us completely. Kriti's chosen look can serve as the perfect style inspiration for anyone who likes to keep it interesting with restricted colours!
Continue scrolling to know more about Kriti Sanon's edgy casual look:
There are some trends or styles which remain in vogue forever. Monochrome style AKA wearing black and white is one of them. This restrictive colour trend with black and white provides a very sharp and edgy look. Since there is no multicolour involvement, one can opt for this style for formal as well as offbeat casual wear!
Kriti Sanon echoed the monochrome colour style by opting for a co-ord outfit from the racks of Julyissue online. Styled by Skriti Grover, the Mimi movie star's figure-accentuating ensemble comprised a striped crop top and mini skirt, which she layered with an oversized matching skirt. The striped pattern variations in black and white all over the outfit added a sharp and dramatic look!
A multicolour outfit, of course, appears eye-catchy but sometimes a restrictive, monochrome coloured ensemble helps create a similar attraction with just one or two hues. So if you wish to create a sharp contrast with your chosen ensemble, then simply pick a black and white attire in a chosen print or pattern like Kriti's Striped outfit!
Kriti accentuated her figure-hugging outfit with curated accessories that comprised oversized gold hoop earrings and a couple of statement rings. To complement the black and white hue of the co-ord set, Ms. Sanon opted for pointy toes black colour stilettos.
Like Kriti, you can create a uniform look with your chosen outfit by complementing the same with similar tone accessories i.e.shoes. Since black and white tone itself produces a very sharp contrast, it is ideal to keep the accessories in similar tones to avoid the colour clash!
The Bhediya movie actress kept her makeup pretty natural yet striking with some gloss and tint. Kriti highlighted her eyes with neutral eyeshadow, layered liner, and mascara. The brown tone gloss on the lips accentuated the neutral tone of the overall makeup. She kept her lovely highlighted tresses tussled and open to complete her casual chic outlook!
- womenDoja Cat's Faux Mustache And Beard Look Reads Quirky At PFW 2023, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeHuma Qureshi's Monochrome Outfit Is All About Acing Casual Chic Style, Pics!
- menMen’s Fashion Week 2023: Hermès To Kenzo, Fashion Brands Showcase Versatility At Paris
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone To Ali Bhatt, Ace The Art Of Bandhani Outfits Styling Like B-Town Beauties
- women fashionKylie Jenner's Black Bodycon Dress With Lion Head At Schiaparelli's Paris Fashion Week Is A Head Turner, Pics!
- women fashionDoja Cat's Red Crystal Outfit At The Schiaparelli Fashion Show Equals Quirky And Eclectic, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeAtlantis The Royal Launch: Gauri Khan, Beyonce, Kendall Jenner, And More Dazzle On The Red Carpet, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeShruti Haasan's Golden Black Saree Is The Perfect Example Of Voguish; Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi’s Black And White Gown Look Is All About Experimenting With Monochrome Trend, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMasaba Gupta’s Ranicore Saree Is All Things Sassy And Bossy, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeShanaya Kapoor Aces The Daring Denim-On-Denim Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Cut-Out Bodycon Ensemble Equals To Edgy Fashion, Pics!