- Technology Top 12 GB RAM Smartphones Deals Available During Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale
- News Goa elections: Manohar Parikkar's son quits BJP after failing to get ticket
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 January 21 Highlights: Rashami Desai And Devoleena Bhattacharjee Get Into A Nasty Fight
- Finance Buy Aster DM Healthcare For 16% Potential Gains In 3 Months: HDFC Securities
- Sports PKL 2021-22: U.P. Yoddha beat Bengal Warriors, jump to fourth on points table
- Automobiles Tata Tiago CNG Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG: Design, Powertrain & More
- Education RSMSSB Admit Card 2022 Released For Fireman, AFO Exam At rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, Download Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In Winter Of 2022
Kriti Sanon looked stunning in her two outfits - one which was a traditional attire and the other one was a western number. The actress has been promoting her movie Hum Do Humare Do and she was also spotted at the airport lately with Tiger Shroff. Kriti and Tiger are headed to shoot Pooja Entertainment's next Ganapath in London. However, before we can all watch the movies starring Kriti Sanon, let's talk about her recent fashion lookbook.
Picture Source: Instagram
So, speaking about her traditional ensemble first, the look was from the song Bansuri, a dance number in Hum Do Humare Do. She wore a pair of separates for the song number and her attire was designed by Neetu Rohra. This outfit of Kriti Sanon came from designer's latest collection. She sported the black net embroidered lehenga that is priced at Rs. 89,000. Kriti Sanon's lehenga made for the ultimate party number and for light wedding functions like attending the reception, and her attire consisted of an intricately-done net blouse and a matte-black ruffled skirt. The skirt was accentuated by embellished waistbelt, beaded chain, and a thigh-high side slit that added to the bold quotient.
As for her jewellery, she wore the antique silver jewellery, which enhanced her look. The heavy and elaborately-designed bangles and complementing earrings upped her look. The makeup was highlighted by smokey kohl and light-pink lip shade. The middle-parted wavy tresses completed her look. Now, let's talk about her airport look, which was western and the actress looked smart as ever. With this outfit combination of hers, she gave us the perfect winter-wear goal. So, Kriti Sanon made a strong case for tan hue with this ensemble. She wore a polo-neck sweatshirt and complementing leather pants, which were flared at the hemline. She upped her look with a checked brown overcoat that was structured and teamed her ensemble with light-nude heels that went well with her look.
As for the accessories, the styling was meticulously done with a dainty neckpiece and on-point studs. Kriti carried a brown travel bag with her and her makeup was marked by matte-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and impeccably-applied kohl. The sleek middle-parted tresses rounded out her avatar. Kriti Sanon won us with her fashion looks and so, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Slays It In Brown Pantsuit! Shows Us How To Look Like The Most Important Person In The Room
- bollywood wardrobeHum Do Humare Do: Kriti Sanon’s Orange Bridal Lehenga Look Is What Prospective Brides Would Want To Ace
- bollywood wardrobeWinter Fashion: Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone And Other Actresses Inspire Us In Sweaters And Cardigans
- bollywood wardrobeHum Do Hamare Do Promotions: Kriti Sanon’s Aqua Gown Is What You Can Bookmark For Tropical Holidays
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Kriti Sanon To Kajol, The Best Dressed Actresses From The Last Week
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Kriti Sanon To Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, Celebrity Muses At The FDCI ICW 2021
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon, Malaika Arora, And Pranutan Bahl Have Dress Goals That Can Make You Look Like A Diva
- fashion trendsICW 2021: Conventional And Unconventional Thoughts Inspired By Manish Malhotra’s Nooraniyat Collection
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon's Lime Green Dress Or Brown Jacket Dress: Which One Do You Like More?
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Kriti Sanon: The 3 Stunning Saree Looks Of The Mimi Actress
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- bollywood wardrobeYour Party Wardrobe Sorted Ft. Kriti Sanon