- 16 hrs ago Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- 22 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 1 day ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 1 day ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
These days, Bollywood actress Kirti Kulhari is mesmerising us with her gorgeous saree looks one after the other as she is promoting her web series titled Criminal Justice Season 2. Recently, for the post release interview, the actress stepped out flaunting a multi neon shades saree and made stunning statement in it. Her saree was extremely beautiful and she exuded pleasant and positive vibes in it. Also, this saree of hers seemed perfect for casual gatherings and meetings. So, let us take a close look at her complete attire and decode it for fashion inspiration.
So, Kirti Kulhari opted for a multi-hued saree, which came from the label Injiri. Basically, her saree was light-yellow and peach-red in colour with diamond-shaped red patterns and white dotted prints on it respectively. The pallu of her saree was neon light-blue in colour with tiny golden dots on it while the lower part was dyed in the peach shade. It too featured red diamond-shaped patterns. Styled by Who Wore What When, she draped the floor-touching pallu of her saree in a nivi style and teamed it with a half-sleeved plain neon-yellow blouse. The Four More Shots Please! actress completed her look with pointed brown heels that came from Oceedee India.
Kirti accessorised her look with a pair of heavy gold-toned earrings that had multi pastel colour pearls detailing, different types of gold-toned bracelets, and rings by Radhika Agrawal. On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Matching to the colours of her saree, she went for light-pink and neon-green eye shadow. Filled brows, black kohl, mascara, soft blush, and red lip shade, spruced up her look. The Pink actress let loose her side-parted sleek highlighted tresses and looked very beautiful.
We absolutely loved this saree of Kirti Kulhari. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram