- 10 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan’s Ethnic Kurta Sets Style Is What You Need For Indian Wear
- 11 hrs ago Rhea Chakraborty Looks Sizzling In Black Outfit! PICS
- 13 hrs ago Monthly Horoscope October 2022: Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 15 hrs ago Navratri 2022: 5 Ways To Detox After Navratri Celebrations
- Sports Legends League Cricket: Pathan brothers explode as Bhilwara Kings beat Gujarat Giants to qualify for playoffs
- News PM Modi ditches mic to address huge gathering in Rajasthan; here's why
- Finance Cryptocurrency Is Gaining In Trade, But At Slow Pace, Bitcoin Quoted At US$ 19,692
- Movies Richa Chadha And Ali Fazal Look Resplendent At Their Cocktail Party; See Pics
- Automobiles Jawa 42 Bobber Launched In India - Prices Start at Rs 2.06 Lakh
- Technology BSNL to Soon Launch 4G Services Pan India; Signs Deal With TCS
- Education Bihar NEET PG Counselling 2022: PGMAC Rank Card Released, Know How To Check
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Chic and comfortable is how you can describe the wide-leg pants! Call them the palazzo pants or wide-leg trousers; these flowy pants are suitable for your formal and casual outfits needs. No wonder Bollywood divas like Kareena Kapoor Khan, Kiara Advani, and many others are seen wearing this fashionable piece of garment for their on and off-duty looks!
A bit About Wide-Leg Pants
It is super easy to identify the wide-leg pants. Such trousers or palazzos have loose or wide legs that flare from the waist. Such pants may have a fitted look at the hips or thighs. The fabric of the same could vary from cotton, poly-cotton, spandex, wool blends, and more!
What's more? You can easily style these pants with a casual top, tank top, corset, knotted shirt, or even an ethnic Kurti or blouse!
Here's how you can style the wide-leg pants like the B-Town divas:
Kareena Kapoor Khan
When in doubt, always go for denim on denim look. Kareena flaunted a chic denim look by pairing a waistcoat-like denim top with flared acid-wash denim. The dark and light combination of denim played the perfect contrast for her outfit.
Bhumi Pednekar achieved an all-black look with a black top and matching flared denim. Such wide-leg denim makes a comfortable choice for your casual outfit looks. You can elevate the flowy pants look by opting for pointy heels just like Bhumi!
Kiara Advani looked super glamorous in a neon monotone outfit. The half-corset and half-blazer style top made an outlandish pairing with wide-leg trousers. She accentuated the offbeat look with triangular-shaped sunglasses!
Sonakshi gave the perfect boss-lady vibes in the white pantsuit. The black corset top with a sweetheart neckline added an oomph factor to her look. And the perfectly tailored wide-leg pants looked chic and comfy!
Global star Priyanka Chopra added a new twist to the blazer look by pairing it with comfy wide-leg track pants. Her outfit hinted at the work-from-home "relaxing yet alert" attire!
Shraddha Kapoor looked beautiful in a fusion-style outfit. She teamed the jacquard pattern corset top with black suede pants. With dewy makeup and a sleek low bun; Shraddha appeared occasion ready!
Sara Ali Khan
Sara's relatable fashion sense is as captivating as her infectious smile. She chose a satin knotted shirt and wide-leg pants featuring the abstract print. Her look is perfect for brunch with your besties!
Jumpsuits are mostly designed with flared pants. The Jawaani Jaaneman diva looked glamorous in a sequin wide-leg jumpsuit. Alaya accentuated her look with shimmery makeup and middle-parted open tresses!
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan’s Ethnic Kurta Sets Style Is What You Need For Indian Wear
- bollywood wardrobeRhea Chakraborty Looks Sizzling In Black Outfit! PICS
- bollywood wardrobeDurga Puja 2022: Alia Bhatt To Bipasha Basu, Durga Puja Outfits Guide From Bollywood Beauties
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 9: Deepika Padukone To Sara Ali Khan, Pink Navratri Outfit Ideas From Bollywood Divas
- bollywood wardrobeLokmat Most Stylish Awards 2022: Ananya Panday, Abhishek Bachchan, Vidya Balan Dazzle At The Red Carpet
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 8: Alia Bhatt To Kriti Sanon, Peacock Green Navratri Outfits Guide By Bollywood Divas
- menHappy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor: Guide To Ace Ranbir’s Signature Style
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 7: Orange Navratri Outfit Ideas From Ananya Panday, Sara Ali Khan, Shraddha Kapoor
- bollywood wardrobePonniyin Selvan Actress Sobhita Dhulipala Exudes Elegance In Green Saree
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani’s Fusion Dressing Style Guide For Indo-Western Blend
- menAayush Sharma Walks The Ramp For Pillars Of Humanity
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 6 Colour of the Day: Grey Outfit Ideas From Bollywood Beauties