- 2 hrs ago From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- 5 hrs ago Sanjana Sanghi’s Stylish Pink Suits Will Have You Thinking About Pink Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Significance Of Tricolours In Our National Flag
- 6 hrs ago 4 Brilliant Ways To Use Ginger Juice For Hair Growth
- Movies Dhananjay Starrer Jayaraj Biopic Title To Be Unveiled On Independence Day By Puneeth Rajkumar
- Sports Martic bows out in Prague but Mertens progresses
- News Rajasthan: Ashok Gehlot, Sachin Pilot face-to-face tomorrow
- Automobiles Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 3 12GB RAM Variant To Go On Sale On August 21: Should You Buy?
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujurat In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Katrina joined Instagram much after the other biggies of Bollywood did, but it did not stop her from becoming an Instagram star in no time.
Her Instagram profile can heal sore eyes and her captions are quirky and hilarious. The bombshell posted a picture on Instagram from one of her photoshoots and boy, she looks smoking hot!
Clad in a black saree and off-shoulder, plunge neck blouse, the 'Ek Tha Tiger' actress is seen giving the sexiest pose for the camera.
Well, as all of us know, this is not the first time Katrina has posted a sultry picture on Instagram. She is an Instagram regular and knows how to keep her 10 million followers hooked.
Here is another picture of hers from a photoshoot for the same jewellery brand.
Doesn't she look ethereal?
On the work front, Katrina has given her nod to a very interesting project. According to sources and a few reputed entertainment websites, the 34-year-old actress has agreed to pen down her memoir.
The book is reportedly named 'Barbie Dreams,' because she is the only Indian actor to have modelled as a Barbie doll. It will chronicle Katrina's childhood and her travel to different countries. It will also bring forth her initial struggles in Bollywood.
The memoir will be motivational and therefore, will not chronicle her personal life whatsoever!