Karisma Kapoor was recently spotted at Bamla Foundation, an organization that hosted post Diwali celebration for disabled kids.
The actress carried a classy and traditional style book for the occasion that served a noble cause. She was wearing a sheath white kurta which had pastel shades of red and black stripes on the frontal area. It had a Chinese collar to support the classy look.
Karisma wore the attire with a white salwar, wrapping up the look with dangling earrings and traditional jootis.
Actor Tushar Kapoor also was seen accompanying Karisma, wearing a printed shirt and a decent look book.
- Kareena And Karisma Were Style Divas At Their Dad's Birthday Celebration
- Kareena Kapoor Slayed With Grandeur At The LFW 2018 Grand Finale
- Karisma Kapoor Turned Cooler For Her Latest Vacation
- Taimur’s First Birthday Looks Prove Him To Be The Youngest Bollywood Fashionista
- Bebo, Lolo And Amrita Were Style Rockers On Taimur’s First Birthday
- Kareena To Karisma Were Style Perfect On Their Way To Taimur's Birthday Party At Pataudi Palace
- Remembering The Gorgeous Sridevi, Best Looks She Carried In 2017-2018