Karisma Kapoor was recently spotted at Bamla Foundation, an organization that hosted post Diwali celebration for disabled kids.
The actress carried a classy and traditional style book for the occasion that served a noble cause. She was wearing a sheath white kurta which had pastel shades of red and black stripes on the frontal area. It had a Chinese collar to support the classy look.
Karisma wore the attire with a white salwar, wrapping up the look with dangling earrings and traditional jootis.
Actor Tushar Kapoor also was seen accompanying Karisma, wearing a printed shirt and a decent look book.
- Karisma Kapoor Flaunts Her Cool And Sassy Side By Pairing An Oversized Tee With Denims
- Karisma & Kareena Kapoor Twinned With Their Yellow-hued Outfits For Ganesh Chaturthi Festivities
- Karisma Kapoor's Royal Blue Anarkali Made Us Think Of Deepika Padukone's Similar Attire
- Pyjamas Can Be Worn Outdoors Also, Proved These B-Town Beauties
- Move Away From Anarkalis, Karisma Kapoor Is Winning Us Over With A Pastel-Hued Salwar Kameez
- From Bachchans, Khans To Kapoors, The Celebs Who Wore Dazzling Outfits At The MxS Launch Party