Karisma Kapoor was recently spotted at Bamla Foundation, an organization that hosted post Diwali celebration for disabled kids.
The actress carried a classy and traditional style book for the occasion that served a noble cause. She was wearing a sheath white kurta which had pastel shades of red and black stripes on the frontal area. It had a Chinese collar to support the classy look.
Karisma wore the attire with a white salwar, wrapping up the look with dangling earrings and traditional jootis.
Actor Tushar Kapoor also was seen accompanying Karisma, wearing a printed shirt and a decent look book.
- Why Just Kareena, Karisma Too Can Go Bold & Dramatic!
- Karisma Kapoor's Attire Is What We Want In Our Closet Right Now
- Let Karisma Kapoor Teach You How To Rock A Linen Sari
- #SonamKiShadi: Kareena-Karisma Make A Colourful Splash
- Kareena And Karisma Were Style Divas At Their Dad's Birthday Celebration
- Kareena Kapoor Slayed With Grandeur At The LFW 2018 Grand Finale