- 1 hr ago Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- 6 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Rubina Dilaik, Raveena Tandon, And Other Divas In Their Gorgeous Ethnic Suits
- 17 hrs ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 19 hrs ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- News Amit Shah to inaugurate research centre at IIT Jammu, address rally today
- Sports UFC Vegas 41 results and recap: Vettori edges Costa in a 5-round classic brawl as Dawson-Glenn ends in draw
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Kundali Bhagya In, Bigg Boss 15 Out Of Top 10; Yeh Hai Chahatein Witnesses A Drop
- Finance 2 Important Updates By CBIC For GST Taxpayers
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
On Daughter's Day, Karisma Kapoor posted a set of pictures with her father, Randhir Kapoor. They graced The Kapil Sharma Show and well, she not only won us with her cute photographs with her father but also gave us a fresh spring dress goal. Her makeup game was also on-point and the jewellery accentuated her stylish avatar. We have decoded her attire and look for some fashion inspiration.
The seasoned actress captioned her picture as, "Florals in the fall 💐💕". She wore an Anamika Khanna outfit that consisted of a cropped bodice and flared skirt. The outfit was accentuated by multi-hued floral accents and asymmetrical sleeves and the skirt was softly-pleated. It was a stunning attire, perfect for almost any casual occasion and Karisma pulled it off with a lot of confidence and grace. With lightweight fabric, this ensemble of hers seemed ideal for summers; well, you can always pack it for tropical vacations.
Styled by Ami Patel, Karisma spruced up her avatar with a pair of Parizad earrings that came from Sheetal Zaveri by Vithaldas. Priced at Rs. 32,800, her earrings were as eye-catching as her outfit and we totally loved the jewellery. The makeup was highlighted by glossy-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smokey kohl with pink eye shadow. The long copper and ebony tresses rounded out her avatar. Karisma Kapoor looked gorgeous as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: K Vinayak | Photographer