- 5 hrs ago World Breastfeeding Week 2021: Mothers Should Avoid Breastfeeding If They Have These Medical Conditions
- 5 hrs ago From Kangana Ranaut To Zendaya, Influencer Neel Ranaut Recreates Outfits Of The Divas
- 7 hrs ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- 8 hrs ago Mangala Gauri Vrat 2021: Date, Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Movies Yeh Hai Mohabbatein And Jodha Akbar Actor Lokendra Singh's Leg Amputated Due To High Diabetes
- Sports Tokyo Olympics Recap: El Bakkali ends Kenya's dominance, Canada stun United States
- News Maharashtra: One-year-old girl who received Rs 16 crore injection for rare genetic condition dies
- Finance Buy This Banking Stock For A 40% Upside Target, Says Emkay Global
- Education Tokyo Olympics: Meet Rani Rampal, Who Led Indian Hockey Team To Semis, Some Unknown Facts About Her
- Technology Infinix Smart 5A Android Go Smartphone Launched In India; Price, Full Specs, Availability
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
Nothing looks as fresh and lively as a pretty white dress. It only looks peaceful but also adds class to one's look. Recently, Karishma Tanna and Mouni Roy slew it in their chic and pretty white skirt-top combo outfits. They took to their Instagram feed to share their stunning pictures and to inspire us fashionably. While Karishma looked like a doll in her dotted mini attire, Mouni grabbed eyeballs in her stylish ruffled number. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and find whose attire looked prettier.
Karishma Tanna In A White Skirt-Top Combo
Karishma Tanna was dolled up in a white skirt-top combo, which was accentuated by tiny black dot prints. She donned a full-sleeved shirt-collar white top and teamed it up with a matching high-waist mini skirt, that featured a ruffled border. The Sanju actress completed her look with a pair of black flat sandals, that had white dotted prints. She accessorised her look with wrist bands and a watch and spruced up her look filled brows, kohled eyes, pink cheekbones, and nude pink lipstick. Karishma let loose her side-parted wavy tresses and looked lovely.
Mouni Roy In A White Skirt-Top Combo
Mouni Roy looked gorgeous as ever in her white skirt-top combo attire. In the latest pictures on Instagram, she was seen decked up in a sweetheart-neckline white crop top, which was intricately embroidered and featured puffed half sleeves. The Brahmastra actress teamed her crop top with a high-waist long A-line skirt, that was accentuated by multiple ruffled tiers with tiny cut-outs. She notched up her look with a bracelet and a ring and elevated her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, mascara, highlighted pink cheekbones, and coral pink lipstick. The actress let loose her mid-parted messy locks and looked stunning.
So, whose white skirt-top outfit did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram