- 1 min ago Angelina Jolie Exudes Casual Glamour With Her Brown Outfit; Daughters Take Notes From Mother’s Wardrobe
- 45 min ago Amazon Great Indian Sale 2021: Up to 60% Off On Home And Kitchen Essentials
- 1 hr ago Kubbra Sait And Deepika Padukone Can Give You Cues On How To Look Cool And Ace The Street-Style Look
- 4 hrs ago Expert Article: The Indian Perception On Cosmetic Surgery
- Movies Aryan Khan Case: Court To Go On A Vacation In November, More Signs Of Worry For The Star Kid?
- News CBSE allows students to change exam Centre for Class 10, 12 Board Exams 2022
- Technology Xiaomi 12 Series Tipped To Feature 50MP Triple Cameras; Expected Launch, Features
- Sports India vs Australia Warm-up Match: Rohit Sharma leads team, Virat Kohli, Bumrah, Shami rested
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Down By A Tad Before Diwali, Quoted At Rs. 46,490, On Oct 20
- Education Kerala SET January 2022 Registration Opens. Check KSET Exam Date, Admit Card And Eligibility Details Here
- Automobiles Limited-Edition Toyota Innova Crysta Launched In India: Comes With HUD, 360-Degree Camera, And More Features
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
After a long hiatus, Kareena Kapoor Khan walked the ramp again, as the brand ambassador of Lakmé. The actress, looked stunning as ever, in her Gaurav Gupta gown, which she wore for the grand finale of the FDCI x Lakmé Fashion Week (LFW). It was an environment-conscious outfit that she sported and so, let's talk about her ensemble and look.
Kareena wore a champagne and gold-toned gown, which featured architectural construction, thereby kept in tune with the designer's eponymous brand's sensibility. Crafted with precision, her gown was iridescent with shimmering sequins and the engineered fan-sculpted bodice added to the dramatic edge. It was a gorgeous number and as Kareena stepped down the platform and walked gracefully, the gown absolutely exuded the waves-like effect in the ocean. Speaking about water bodies, her gown was created from the waste plastic materials excavated from the oceans and landfills. It was a thoughtful attire, where the toxic waste was incorporated into the making of her gown and the silhouette resembled the aquatic life.
As such Gaurav Gupta's collection, Demi Couture, was inspired by the designer's stay in Andamans. He developed and sketched Redefine in the Andamans and the collection was made out from wrappers of crisps, biscuits, plastic bottles, and other daily consumables. Coming back to Kareena's showstopper look, her makeup was highlighted by black-cherry lip shade, contoured pink and bronzed contoured cheekbones, and golden glittery eye shadow with kohl. The impeccable bun rounded out her avatar. Kareena was a vision in her outfit and so, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.