Kareena Kapoor was the sizzling diva to wrap up the Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2018. She walked as the showstopper for Anamika Khanna. The ace designer conducted the grand finale of the colourful and grand event.
Before pulling down the curtains, she showcased her amazing collection on the ramp, which also featured the ever-sensational Bebo. She was wearing a black bodycon sleeveless gown, including a wide leather belt.
Along with her, Karisma Kapoor also stunned the ramp in an Anamika Khanna, wearing a classy white outfit. Both the sisters slayed in their own ways, following the black and white colour code.
How did you like the finale showstopper look of Kareena? Do let us know!
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar