- Finance This NCD To Give You Up To 9.95% Return/Year
- News SC verdict moral victory for rebel MLAs: Yeddyurappa
- Movies Priyanka Chopra On Sophie Turner's 'Game Of Thrones' Emmy Nomination: 'Incredibly Proud Of You'
- Technology Vivo S1 With Triple Rear Cameras Goes Official Globally, Expected Soon In India
- Sports The Mahendra Singh Dhoni puzzle of Indian cricket: Someone has to bell the cat
- Travel Chandrashila trek: Lose yourself, be awestruck.. such is the majestic view from summit
- Automobiles Ford India, Mahindra To Oversee International Markets Group — Cater For 100 Emerging Markets
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan were spotted at the Mumbai airport with baby Taimur. They were on their way to Pataudi Palace in Haryana to celebrate the kid's first birthday. Along with them, Taimur's Maasi, Karisma Kapoor was also travelling with her family.
Taimur celebrates his first birthday on December 20th and the entire family maintained sassy style statements during the journey, much before the bash begins.
From Kareena to Karisma, check out their individual style books.
The Sassy Mom
Kareena was wearing a classy Balmain blazer on top of a white top and blue denims. She matched her attire with knee-length boots, a black handbag and sassy aviators.
The Uber Cool Dad
Saif has never gone off the board with his style statements. He always managed to carry a cool style statement, just like this one. At the airport, he was wearing a checkered shirt with a sleeveless jacket and blue jeans.
The Cuddable Soon-to-be Birthday Boy
Taimur was as usual in a super stylish avatar. He was almost twinning with his daddy dearest, wearing a blue shirt and blue jeans with a sleeveless blue jacket. The red sneakers were too cute!
The Sexy Maasi
Karisma has always been perfect with her style statements and as she was also spotted at the airport while travelling to Haryana, she carried a cool style book, enough sexy for a airport look. She wore a cat labelled Markus Luper sweater with black jacket and jeans. Along with the attire, she matched a sling bag from Chanel, wide shades and to twin with her sister, a pair of knee-length boots.
Karisma From Haryana
Karisma Kapoor had been posting images from the Pataudi Palace and she recently posted her recent look for an event before the birthday celebration starts. For this look, she was wearing a pair of floral separates from Sesame The Style Studio and Zara. She matched her set of attire with a pair of pink pump heels from Jimmy Choo, a sling bag from Chanel and a beaded necklace.
Whose look did you like more?
Tune into our page to get more updates on the Kapoor and Pataudi family's style books during the "Chhote Nawab's" birthday bash.