- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Redmi Note 10, Poco X3 Pro, Galaxy A12 And More
- Movies Exclusive: Aamir Khan On Lagaan's Making, The Oscars Loss, And How Ex-Wife Reena Deserves Credit For The Film
- Sports Euro 2020: Poland 1-2 Slovakia: Skriniar secures shock Group E win
- News Delhi govt bans soaps, detergents not conforming to latest BIS parameters to curb pollution
- Finance 25 Common Errors Being Faced By Taxpayers On The New Income Tax Portal 2.0
- Automobiles MG Motor Converts The Hector Plus SUV Into Covid-19 Mobile Testing Unit: Read More To Find Out!
- Education From Harvard To Columbia: Top US Colleges Offering Online Courses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In June 2021
Staying at home, we mostly sport casual outfits and the comfiest wear ever. Keeping casual wear in mind, we have curated two relatable outfits for you. These comfy ensembles were recently donned by Kajol and Anushka Sharma. While Kajol flaunted denims and sweatshirt, Anushka gave us a gym wear goal. So, let's decode their outfits, which are cool and perfect when staying indoors.
Kajol's Denims And T-shirt
Kajol's outfit and with vinyl records placed casually on her lap, her look was the Sunday mood. She wore a sweatshirt that was blue-hued and sporty and teamed it with a pair of dark-blue jeans. The actress accessorised her look with gold-toned bangles and also upped her look with chic danglers. The makeup was light and natural, and the impeccable high bun completed her look.
Anushka Sharma's Gym Outfit
Anushka Sharma also gave us a winter gym outfit goal. She wore a pair of hoodies and pyjamas and posed at a stadium. Her ivory-hued serpentine-inspired hoodie came from Gucci and she paired it with regular pyjamas. Her flat sandals were also from Gucci and she wore it with socks. The makeup was subtle with pink lip shade and the side-swept tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, whose attire did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pictures Source: Instagram