Jhanvi Kapoor was spotted while coming out from her dance studio and she looked vibrant in her traditional attire. She was wearing a full sleeve multicoloured tie-and-dye salwar kameez and the attire made her look even prettier than usual.
Her kurta had a beautiful multi-hued body with amazing embroidery work done around the neckline. The style book was not exceptional, in fact, very classy which was mainly because of the elegant way Jhanvi had carried the attire.
She carried a white handbag along with the attire and left the rest of the look as simple as possible.
- Sridevi Once Said, “ Jhanvi-Khushi Guide Me With Style”; Best Looks Of The Mom-Daughters Trio
- Jhanvi Kapoor And Ishaan Khattar Were Rocking Their Casuals For A Movie 'Date'
- Jhanvi Kapoor Faced An OOPS MOMENT At The Lakme Fashion Week
- Bollywood Trendsetters Of The Year 2017
- Stars Rocked Their Styles At Ed Sheeran's Mumbai Concert And After Party