- 4 hrs ago 9 Tell-Tale Signs Your Friend Is Trying To Compete With You
- 4 hrs ago COVID-19 Resources And Helpline: Availability Of Oxygen, Hospital Beds Plasma, Remdesivir And More
- 5 hrs ago Deepika Padukone Stuns With Her Accessories! Gets A Compliment From Ranveer Singh And Pakistan's Sarwat Gilani
- 6 hrs ago COVID-19: What Is Triple Mutation? What Does It Mean For India? Does It Affect Vaccination?
- News Shashi Tharoor, Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury test positive for COVID-19
- Movies Yami Gautam Was Paranoid After Hearing About Her Industry Colleagues Being Infected With COVID-19
- Sports IPL 2021, PBKS vs SRH: Carelessness was reason behind earlier defeats, says Bairstow
- Finance Petrol And Diesel Prices To Go Up BY Rs. 2-3/Ltr After Assembly Elections
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp and Gogoro Announce Their Partnership To Accelerate Electrification Of Mobility
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In April 2021
- Education UPMRC Answer Key 2021 Released, Raise Objections Till April 25
- Technology How To Get Insurance Cover From Airtel And Vi Prepaid Plans
Janhvi Kapoor was a vision to behold in her black gown, which she wore for Roohi promotions. The actress inspired us to step up our fashion game with this dress. It was a part matte and a part blingy number that made it a perfect party wear. Styled impeccably by Mohit Rai, Janhvi looked amazing in her ensemble.
So, Janhvi wore a spaghetti-strapped black gown that was designed by David Koma. The bodice of her gown was accentuated by intricate silver embellishments and the gown had a matte finish with thigh-high side slits, which added to the bold touch. She pulled off her dress confidently as she posed for the camera. The shimmery silver sandals went well with her stunning black dress. Her sandals came from the label, Public Desire.
She accessorised her look with chic silver rings, which spruced up her look. Her dazzling rings were from Diosa Paris by Darshan Dave and Ayana Silver Jewellery. The makeup was highlighted by glossy pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and pink eye shadow with kohl. The wavy tousled tresses completed her look. Janhvi Kapoor looked awesome as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know in the comment section.
Photos Courtesy: The House Of Pixels