- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- News Desipearl, an easy way to earn money from a website and Facebook fan page
- Movies Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 First Look: Kartik Aaryan Steps Into Akshay Kumar's Shoes As A Ghostbuster!
- Finance Rupee Opens Tad Lower At 71.17; Bond Yields Rise
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
It wasn't exactly the same but Janhvi Kapoor also rocked a white dress, which was as feminine and flirty as Disha Patani's. Disha wore the dress a couple of months ago and Janhvi wore it recently. She was seen wearing it, as she was papped with her sister Khushi, outside Manish Malhotra's home. The dresses were dipped in the shades of pristine white and both ladies looked cute as buttons.
So, talking about Disha first, her dress was designed by Swapnil Shinde and featured butterfly sleeves. It was a perfect spring dress, which featured strings in the front. The dress was refreshing and like a balm to the eyes. It was structured and at the same time, her dress was breezy. Her attire was timeless but she gave it a contemporary touch by pairing it with bondage flat sandals. Disha accessorised her look with a delicate pendant. Her makeup was notched up by a pink lip shade and the side-swept wavy tresses rounded off her look.
Janhvi's dress had a similar silhouette and butterfly sleeves too. The neckline was also pretty identical and so were the strings at the front. The only thing different was that Janhvi's dress was partly sheer. She teamed her dress with white sports shoes and carried a purse with her. Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by glossy pink lip shade. Her wavy tresses completed her look.
So, whose look and attire did you love more? Let us know that in the comment section.