It wasn't exactly the same but Janhvi Kapoor also rocked a white dress, which was as feminine and flirty as Disha Patani's. Disha wore the dress a couple of months ago and Janhvi wore it recently. She was seen wearing it, as she was papped with her sister Khushi, outside Manish Malhotra's home. The dresses were dipped in the shades of pristine white and both ladies looked cute as buttons.
So, talking about Disha first, her dress was designed by Swapnil Shinde and featured butterfly sleeves. It was a perfect spring dress, which featured strings in the front. The dress was refreshing and like a balm to the eyes. It was structured and at the same time, her dress was breezy. Her attire was timeless but she gave it a contemporary touch by pairing it with bondage flat sandals. Disha accessorised her look with a delicate pendant. Her makeup was notched up by a pink lip shade and the side-swept wavy tresses rounded off her look.
Janhvi's dress had a similar silhouette and butterfly sleeves too. The neckline was also pretty identical and so were the strings at the front. The only thing different was that Janhvi's dress was partly sheer. She teamed her dress with white sports shoes and carried a purse with her. Her makeup was dewy and highlighted by glossy pink lip shade. Her wavy tresses completed her look.
So, whose look and attire did you love more? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship