Actress Jacqueline Fernandez was the Chief Guest while inaugurating Joya, a fashion and lifestyle shopping exhibition.
The event took place at Mumbai's NSCI stadium and the actress along with other guests were present there as there was a variant range of prominent designers' collections.
Jacqueline too was styled pretty well, wearing a Sonaakshi Raaj pair of white separates. The sleeves were nicely embroidered and she paired the attire with pink pump heels. The style book was very classy and she carried it off like a pro.
Monisha Jaising, Pallavi & Bhairavi Jaikishan, Reshma Merchant, Gauri and Nainika, Agrima Batra, Althea Krishna, Malini Ramani, Anj Kreations and many attires and jewellery designs are supposed to be exhibited at the event.
- Jacqueline And Alia’s Bali Vacation Can Give You Travel-style Goals
- Kangana And Jacqueline Turned Out To Be Stylish Santas On Christmas Day
- Sonam To Sonakshi Slayed The Ramp; All About The Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2017
- Jacqueline Fernandez' Shoes Attracted Us More At The Delhi Dynamos' Event
- Jacqueline Fernandez Wore 4 Ace Designers' Labels For Elle's Latest Issue
- When T-Shirts Spoke For These Feminist Bollywood Celebrities
- Jacqueline's Makeover To Madhuri's Ek-Do-Teen Outfit Is Driving Folks Crazy