Actress Jacqueline Fernandez was the Chief Guest while inaugurating Joya, a fashion and lifestyle shopping exhibition.
The event took place at Mumbai's NSCI stadium and the actress along with other guests were present there as there was a variant range of prominent designers' collections.
Jacqueline too was styled pretty well, wearing a Sonaakshi Raaj pair of white separates. The sleeves were nicely embroidered and she paired the attire with pink pump heels. The style book was very classy and she carried it off like a pro.
Monisha Jaising, Pallavi & Bhairavi Jaikishan, Reshma Merchant, Gauri and Nainika, Agrima Batra, Althea Krishna, Malini Ramani, Anj Kreations and many attires and jewellery designs are supposed to be exhibited at the event.
- OMG! Jacqueline's Stunning Dress Is Making Our Hearts Go Racing
- From Salman To Katrina, Who Wore What At Baba Siddique’s Iftar Party
- Sonam Or Jackie: Who Was The Worst Dressed Last Week?
- LOL! Look Whose Style Salman Khan Found 'Chweet'
- Jacqueline Glams It Up In A Golden Dress
- Jacqueline In Her Chic Dress Is Making Our Hearts Go Racing