Have you noticed how Jacqueline turned on to be stylish than ever for A Gentleman promotions? If you have not seen or have missed on any look, here we have listed down the best looks of Jacqueline. We all know that nothing can beat Jacqueline in carrying swanky to casuals, party wear to traditional; she is the ultimate fashionista.
Check out the best styles we picked out of all her amazing and stylish style books which she flaunted while promoting her recently released film A Gentleman.
The day before A Gentleman's release, Jacqueline wrapped up the pre-release promotion by going green in a classy pair of separates. She wore a combined ensemble by Prabal Gurung and Lemill. The top was casual but we had our eyes drooling over her skirt.
Do you like the asymmetrical side slit skirt? We are in love with it.
Popping It Up
Jacqueline wore rainbow-coloured pants with a black tank top during A Gentleman promotion. The pop colour pants are certainly mind blowing and we cannot blame you if that lures you to steal it from her wardrobe.
The Miramikati pants are amazing like anything and we too are loving them.
Jacqueline slayed in this style book and we cannot stop appreciating her for carrying this look with so much elegance with a twist of ravishing hotness. In a pair of separates, including off-shoulder Blooming Dales top and & Other Stories trousers, this lady just killed it.
She wore a pair of red Valentino shoes and a golden coloured choker to support the already stunning look.
Soothing With Class
The actress looked really classy wearing the Lavish Alice off-shoulder sheath dress along with Louboutin pump heels. The classy and graceful look was compiled into a swanky style book, finishing it up with dangling earrings.
The bling in the shoes perfectly complemented the matte dress.
Shimmering It With Gold
Jacqueline made it clear that she is capable of carrying all types of looks with the equal amount of confidence. This bling golden attire was no less to prove it. She wore this golden off-shoulder party shirt along with plain denim ankle length jeans. The Marilyn Monroe style posture proves her stunning capabilities.
She matched a pair of shimmery dangling earrings and a pair of black pump heels with her party attire she wore during one of A Gentleman's promotional event.
Keeping The Pop Alive
When Delhi was giving up on monsoon, this stunning lady decided to heat it up with her look in yellow. She went to Delhi for A Gentleman promotions last week and wore a Ferragamo dress. The bright yellow belted and front slit dress looked pretty cool on her, steaming up the environment.
She wore a pair of black sandals with the look and completely blew the mind of all.
Maxi-ing It Up
The maxi dress by Missoni she wore for one of her promotional events was not very special but what attracted us was the simplicity and the amazing combination of colours in the embroidered body. This look was actually very much sophisticated and that is why we decided to keep it on our list.
- Jacqueline And Alia’s Bali Vacation Can Give You Travel-style Goals
- Kangana And Jacqueline Turned Out To Be Stylish Santas On Christmas Day
- Sonam To Sonakshi Slayed The Ramp; All About The Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2017
- Jacqueline Fernandez' Shoes Attracted Us More At The Delhi Dynamos' Event
- Jacqueline Fernandez Wore 4 Ace Designers' Labels For Elle's Latest Issue
- When T-Shirts Spoke For These Feminist Bollywood Celebrities
- Taapsee, Varun & Jacqueline Stunned All With Their Looks
- Beautiful And Dashing Celebs At Ambani's Weekend Party, Making It A Style Hub
- Jacqueline Fernandez Turned Classier In White
- Judwaa 2 Style Stunners At Dance Plus Set
- Judwaa 2 Lead Cast Dressed Like Rapchik Bombs At Red FM Studio
- Jacqueline Fernandez's Dining Style Was Perfect To The T
- Kareena Kapoor Rocked Her Graceful Look At The BIFF 2018