- 20 min ago Guru Hargobind Singh’s Birth Anniversary 2022: Interesting Facts About The Sixth Guru Of The Sikhs
- 1 hr ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri Day 09: Maa Siddhidhatri Puja 2022 Date, Legend, Rituals, Mantras, And Significance
- 2 hrs ago Majority Of Patients Who Have Recovered From Covid Experienced Stigma: Study
- 3 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022: Maa Mahagauri Puja Date, Legend, Rituals, Mantras, And Significance
- Sports WWE NXT 2.0 Great American Bash results, recap and highlights: July 5, 2022
- Movies Shruti Haasan Lashes Out At Media Portals Spreading Fake News About Her Health; Says She Is Absolutely Fine
- News Udaipur killers have just one question: Will we be hanged or given a lifer
- Technology Redmi K50i 5G Coming To India On 20th July To Take On Realme And OnePlus
- Education Odisha Board Class 10th Result 2022 Today : Here Is How To Check The Scorecard
- Finance Buy This Multibagger Small Cap Jewellery Stock For 26% Potential Gains, Suggested By Brokerage
- Automobiles MG Motor Introduces ‘EX’ Variants With Lower Price
- Travel Skeleton Coast: The Most Dangerous Coastline In The World
Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez has time and again left us speechless with her diva-like looks and on-point dressing sense. No matter what she wears, the actress is always ready to stun.
Recently, the actress took to her social media to share her latest south Indian look in which she can be seen donning a cream white cotton saree along with royal blue blouse. To add more grace to her look, the star added a garland of white flowers, also known as Gajra. In the caption below, Jacqueline jotted down "Have you listened to #RaRaRakkamma yet? 🤍 Link in Bio ! 💙"
Her latest song RaRaRakkamma has been recently released in Kannada and the Hindi version. The lyrical video has gone live and the main video is yet to be. Her latest song has created a curiosity among the audience as the glimpses of Jacqueline has garnered a lot of attention in the video. The grace in her moves is impeccable and is clearly unmatched.
The success of her previous songs is clearly one of the reasons why she was roped in for RaRaRakkamma. Apart from being the pool of talent that she is, her dance numbers are much popular among fans. Looking back, her special song in prabhas's saho was well-received down south and it is understandable why she is the first choice in the South Indian industry.
Meanwhile, the actress has celebrated the first anniversary of her NGO, Only Live Once (YOLO) Foundation, the first poster of her upcoming Rohit Shetty's 'Cirkus' was also released, announcing the release date, which has accelerated the audience's excitement.
On the work front, other than Rohit Shetty's 'Cirkus', the actress will be seen with Akshay Kumar and Nushrratt Bharuccha in her upcoming 'Ram Setu', while she also has 'Vikrant Rona' and 'Kick 2' in the pipeline.
- bollywood wardrobeIIFA Awards 2022: Jacqueline Fernandez Glams Up The Golden Hour In Abu Dhabi In Gorgeous Saree
- bollywood wardrobeIIFA 2022: Stunning Jacqueline Fernandez In Golden Shimmer Dress [PICS & VIDEOS]
- bollywood wardrobeVikrant Rona Actress Jacqueline Fernandez Goes Retro In Co-ord Set! PICS
- bollywood wardrobeJacqueline Fernandez Spotted In Beautiful White Formal Suit For The Promotions Of Her Film Attack
- bollywood wardrobeJacqueline Fernandez Shares Her Beautiful Pictures In White Dress
- bollywood wardrobeJacqueline Fernandez Looks Elegant In Saree, As She Promotes Bachchan Pandey In Mumbai
- bollywood wardrobeJacqueline Fernandez Explores The Colour Of Darkness In Her Recent Monochrome Pictures!
- make up tipsWhat Makeup To Wear With A Red Dress? Jacqueline Fernandez And Gal Gadot Give Us Cues
- bollywood wardrobeJacqueline Fernandez Impresses With Her Nose Pin Look; Will Certainly Inspire Nose Jewellery Trend
- bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2021: Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt And Other Bollywood Divas In Their Traditional Best
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Taapsee Pannu’s Red Organza Saree Looks
- bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Other Divas Make A Strong Case For Contemporary Sarees