Jacqueline Fernandez attended an event in New Delhi, being there as the celebrity ambassador of Indian Super League's team, Delhi Dynamos.
She was seen goofing around with the kids, styled in the perfect ambassador avatar. She was wearing a Delhi Dynamos' new jersey with light blue jeans. She tucked in the jersey to make the look cooler.
Her hair was left open, while she went in for a minimal makeup look.
We loved the printed white sneakers she wore along with the attire. The shoes totally caught our attention. She enjoyed the event with some kids, clicking pictures with them and also performing a dance on stage.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach