TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Jacqueline Fernandez attended an event in New Delhi, being there as the celebrity ambassador of Indian Super League's team, Delhi Dynamos.
She was seen goofing around with the kids, styled in the perfect ambassador avatar. She was wearing a Delhi Dynamos' new jersey with light blue jeans. She tucked in the jersey to make the look cooler.
Her hair was left open, while she went in for a minimal makeup look.
We loved the printed white sneakers she wore along with the attire. The shoes totally caught our attention. She enjoyed the event with some kids, clicking pictures with them and also performing a dance on stage.