- 41 min ago Samantha Akkineni’s Fuchsia Pink Saree Can Be You Festive Look On Diwali; Here’s How Much It Costs!
- 1 hr ago Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts A Vibrant Pink Suit As She Steps Out With Her Mother
- 2 hrs ago Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari: Karishma Tanna Look Glamorous In A Bold Pink Outfit In The Item Song Basanti
- 4 hrs ago November 2020: Important Festivals Falling In This Month
- Movies Fatima Sana Shaikh Was Told She Can't Be Heroine Because She Doesn't Look Like Aishwarya Or Deepika
- News 435 kilograms of brown sugar seized in Manipur
- Finance IOC Q2FY21 Profit Jumps 13 Fold On Lower Expenditure, Other Income; Stock Gains
- Technology Moto E7 Bags Multiple Certifications; Launch Seems Imminent
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 52: RCB vs SRH: Preview: Bangalore eye play-off berth, Hyderabad survival
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Teaser Videos Released Ahead Of Launch: Watch Them Here!
- Education DDU Entrance Exam Result 2020 Declared For UG & PG Admission 2020-21
Ileana D'Cruz turned showstopper for Mrunalini Rao on the day five of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020. The actress caught all the attention as she walked the ramp in a beautiful purple lehenga. Her lehenga was heavily embroidered and Ileana pulled it off with a lot of grace. So, let us take a close look at her attire, which gave major wedding fashion goals.
So, Ileana D'cruz donned a purple-hued lehenga and caught all our attention. Her lehenga was heavily embroidered and featured intricate patterns. She paired her beautiful lehenga with a half-sleeved plunging neckline matching choli. Her choli was accentuated by silver zardosi work. The actress draped a net dupatta at her back, which featured silver embellished border. Ileana completed her look with a pair of black boots. She accessorised her look with a pair of earrings and purple nail paint.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, dark-hued eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade elevated her look.
We absolutely loved how Ileana D'Cruz paired her ethnic lehenga with boots. With her this idea of fashion, she inspired all the women out there that you don't always need to opt high heels with ethnic outfit. Just put on your boots and slay your heavy lehengas with much ease.
So, what do you think about her lehenga? Do let us know in the comment section.