Huma Qureshi has been featured in The Man Magazine and her looks are too hot to handle. It has been long that we have seen Huma's sultry avatar and as the year begun, she stunned us with her sizzling looks for The Man Magazine's January 2018 issue.
Styled by freelance celebrity stylist Meagan Concessio and photographed by Wineet Vashisht, the actress looked hotter than ever.
Let's explore her looks from the magazine.
The Cover Look
On the cover, she wore a sassy winter wear and in a part of her style book, she was wearing a red jacket from Zara, with a white shirt from H&M, and a pair of blue and white striped pants from Marks & Spencers. The vertical stripes on the pants were suiting Huma pretty well, making her wider body shape appear into leaner one. That is the magic of stripes!
She completed the look with accessories from Being Human Jewellery and shoes from H&M.
Could Not Kill Us More
The second look where Huma was posing in a garden, wearing a pair of black separates and a half-worn blue and black striped cape, was her totally killing it again with her 'adaayein'. The separates included a crop top from Zara, pants from Marks & Spencer and the cape from Sahil Kochhar couture.
She carried the attire like a sassy queen, pairing it with cylindrical dangling earrings from H&M, rings from Aurelle, and a pair of black heels from Stylist's Own.
The Pool Stunner
Huma was being the pool stunner, as she posed with all her charisma by a swimming pool. Surprisingly, it was not any swimwear which stunned her pool-side look but a general sexy partywear that made her look like a diva. She was wearing a sheath dress from H&M with a beige cape from Shehlaa Khan, shoes from Charlie Keith and necklace by Black Balloon Jewellery.
The Vibrant Charmer
In one of the 'Cover Story' looks, Huma was wearing a vibrant pair of separates. The European style in her attire actually impressed us. The separates included a vibrant yellow shirt from Marks & Spencers, maroon pants from H&M and a corset belt from Sameer Madan. The style book was completed with shoes from Zara and rings from Anmol Jewellers.
Throwback Photo Shoot
Huma turned into a sexy siren for another photo shoot, which took place in the last month. For this shoot, the looks were not very vibrant; but the actress easily managed to portray her bolder part carrying neutral colour attires.
- Cannes 2018: Oops! Sonam and Huma Wore Nearly Similar Attires
- Cannes 2018: Huma Shows Us Her Sexier Side For A Change
- Cannes 2018: What Did Huma Qureshi Wear For Manto Screening?
- Cannes 2018: Huma Qureshi Looks Straight Out Of A Fairy Tale
- Cannes 2018: Huma Is All Hot And Happening
- Cannes 2018: Awwesome! Huma Brings Cool Glitz At An After Party
- Who Stole The Show At Cannes 2018: Huma or Kangana
- Cannes 2018: Huma Slays It In A White Gown
- Huma Qureshi Looks Gorgeous In This Wedding Look
- 10 Divas And Dappers At The IFFI Goa 2017 Closing Ceremony
- Divas At Arpita Khan’s Diwali Bash
- Bohemia Was On The Mind For A Few Celebs At The MAMI Film Festival 2017