- 3 hrs ago Four More Shots Please Actor Kirti Kulhari’s Secret To Flawless Skin On Her Birthday
- 3 hrs ago Indo-Mediterranean Diet And Heart Health: What Is The Link?
- 1 day ago Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- 1 day ago How To Make All -Natural And Safe Homemade Face Mask For Kids
- Movies Amazon Prime Video Brings Paatal Lok X The Family Man Between JK Talpade And Hathiram Chaudhary
- News Unlock 1.0: All inter-state and intra-state travel restrictions to be lifted from June 1
- Sports He is a funny man, knows cricket inside out and its history: Ian Gould on Kohli
- Technology Flipkart Flipstart Days 1st To 3rd June Discounts Offers On Gadgets
- Automobiles Hyundai India Exports Over 5,000 Cars In May After Resuming Operations
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Eid-ul-fitr is the festival of breaking the fast, which also marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan. This religious festival is celebrated by Muslims with great enthusiasm. There is no denying the fact that every festival is incomplete without traditional dress and food and since this religious festival (Eid) is around the corner, you got to dress up in your traditional best. We understand that in this lockdown situation, you don't want to pick those heavy ethnic outfits and instead want to be in your comfort zone. So, we have come up with five white ethnic suits straight from our Bollywood divas' wardrobe that you can easily pull off on the special day.
Hina Khan In A Sharara Suit
Hina Khan donned a full-sleeved V-shaped neckline kurti, which was accentuated by intricate embroidery and tassel-detailed neckline. She paired her kurti with a matching sharara that featured layers and lace work. The Hacked actress completed her look with an equally-beautiful sheer dupatta and accessorised her look with metallic jhumkis and rings. Hina made two side braids and let the remaining straight tresses loose. Minimal base marked by filled brows, curled lashes, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade rounded out her look.
Sana Khaan In A Printed Suit
Sana Khaan wore a half-sleeved sweetheart-neckline white kurti, which was accentuated by blue-hued intricate prints. She teamed it with matching flared skirt and beautiful dupatta. Her printed suit came from the label Aks and she went jewellery-free. The Wajah Tum Ho actress let loose her side-parted straight tresses and wrapped up her look with pointed brows, light-hued eye shadow, and pink lip shade.
Dia Mirza In A Printed Suit
For one of the promotional rounds of Kaafir, Dia Mirza was decked up in a white printed suit by Anita Dongre. Her suit consisted of a full-sleeved V-shaped neckline long kurti, which was accentuated by intricate golden-hued patterns. Styled by Theia Tekchandaney, she paired it with a matching flared skirt and printed dupatta. Dia completed her look with silver-hued sandals and upped her look with jhumkis. She let loose her mid-parted highlighted tresses and spruced up her look with slight contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, highlighted pink cheekbones, and cherry lip shade.
Zareen Khan In White Kurti And Dhoti Pants
Zareen Khan sported a quarter-sleeved short white kurti, which was accentuated by chikankari work. The circular flounce and side slits added stylish quotient to her look. She teamed it with dhoti pants and completed her look with a pair of golden juttis and notched up her look with a pair of gold-toned earrings. The Veer actress let loose her mid-parted sleek tresses and elevated her look with sharp contouring marked by filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and dark-red lip shade.
Sara Ali Khan In A White Sharara
For one of the promotional rounds of Love Aaj Kal, Sara Ali Khan looked extremely beautiful in a sleeveless round-collar short kurti, which was accentuated by intricate embroidery and side slits. She teamed her kurti with a flared sharara that featured dual-toned border (white and green). The diva completed her look with an embroidered net dupatta and notched up her look with silver-toned ethnic earrings. She made two side braids and let loose her remaining mid-parted curly tresses. Slight contouring marked by filled thick brows, kohled eyes, soft blush, and pink lip shade enhanced her look.
So, whose white ethnic outfit will you pick for the special occasion? Let us know that in the comment section.