India earned the grand title of Miss World after 17 long years and this time a medical student from Haryana, Manushi Chhillar has made the nation proud.
After Priyanka Chopra won the Miss World title in the year 2000, an Indian girl received the crown and was honored by former year's Miss World Puerto Rico's Stephanie Del Valle. She forwarded to win this crown, keeping behind a lot of participants from over 108 nations.
The glorious crowning event took place at Sanya City Arena in China PR. After the wait of around two decades, Manushi became 67th title holder of the honorable beauty pageant.
Apart from previous beauty pageant title owners from India including Priyanka Chopra, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan or Diana Haydon, this lady too is too gorgeous.
She was wearing a 6-yard-long sequin silver gown and she looked marvelous. The 20-year-old medical student proved herself to be a proper credit owner of 'beauty with brains' and we are actually amazed.
She also won many accolades including the Head to Head Challenge and the Beauty with a Purpose titles.
Do post your feedback.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship