India earned the grand title of Miss World after 17 long years and this time a medical student from Haryana, Manushi Chhillar has made the nation proud.
After Priyanka Chopra won the Miss World title in the year 2000, an Indian girl received the crown and was honored by former year's Miss World Puerto Rico's Stephanie Del Valle. She forwarded to win this crown, keeping behind a lot of participants from over 108 nations.
The glorious crowning event took place at Sanya City Arena in China PR. After the wait of around two decades, Manushi became 67th title holder of the honorable beauty pageant.
Apart from previous beauty pageant title owners from India including Priyanka Chopra, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan or Diana Haydon, this lady too is too gorgeous.
She was wearing a 6-yard-long sequin silver gown and she looked marvelous. The 20-year-old medical student proved herself to be a proper credit owner of 'beauty with brains' and we are actually amazed.
She also won many accolades including the Head to Head Challenge and the Beauty with a Purpose titles.
Do post your feedback.
- Yay! Manushi Chhillar Inspired Us To Ditch Denims For Sassy Pants
- You Must Check Out The Trending Fashion Statements Of Miss India World 2018 Winner
- This Look Of Manushi Proves That She Is The Legit Beauty Queen
- Revealed!! This Is How Miss World 2K17 Manushi Chhillar Maintains Her Figure With Ease!
- GLAMOROUS: Aishwarya Rai In Roberto Cavalli Gown At Miss World 2014
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Spill Some Ethnic Charm With Their Outfits At Isha Ambani's Engagement