- 9 min ago 8 Signs Your Partner No Longer Wants To Be With You
- 1 hr ago Nora Fatehi Shows How To Slay Like A Diva In Her INR 1 Lakh Bold Black Slit Gown!
- 2 hrs ago Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- 2 hrs ago Karishma Tanna’s Eyeliner-Free Glossy Make-Up Will Soon Be Your Go-To Party Look
- News BJP planted stooge Deep Sidhu to create chaos in tractor rally: AAP
- Finance 2 Ways To Retrieve Your Lost Aadhaar Enrolment ID
- Technology Apple iPhone SE Plus Design And Specifications Leaked Online
- Sports Happy if I could play 5 or 10 percent as good as Dhoni: Ben Dunk
- Automobiles Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- Movies Master: Theatre Owners Disappointed With Makers Of Vijay Starrer Over The Film’s OTT Release Date
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
On Diwali, Bollywood actress Janhvi Kapoor made a big fashion statement with her glamorous look in a bright yellow saree and exuded major festive vibes. But it seems like that the actress is still not ready to come out of festive mode and her latest look is a proof of it! Recently, Janhvi's stylist Mohit Rai shared a couple of pictures of the actress on Instagram, where she was seen flaunting a floral lehenga as she got decked up for the Nykaa Beauty Digital Campaign. The actress looked extremely pretty in her lehenga and we definitely would love to steal it away from her for next festival. But before that, let's take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Janhvi Kapoor was dressed to slay in a beautiful flared lehenga by Tamanna Punjabi Kapoor, which was accentuated by multi-hued intricate prints and floral patterns. She teamed her beautiful lehenga with a sleeveless plunging-neckline choli that featured multi-coloured florals. The Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl actress completed her look with a sheer dupatta that had subtle square-shaped patches and embroidered border. She draped the dupatta over her one shoulder and accessorised her look with a silver-toned maang tikka, a pair of earrings, and ring from Anmol . Janhvi further upped her look with pink nail paint.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, black eyeliner, pink-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva made pretty braids at the both sides of her highlighted tresses and let loose her remaining curls.
We absolutely loved this lehenga of Janhvi Kapoor. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Mohit Rai