Here goes the greatest news for Zara lovers. The elite Spanish fashion brand is now available online in India.
The brand launched its Indian website on the 4th of October.
Till now, Zara lovers in India had to depend on the limited Zara stores across a few cities in India to buy their most loved attires out of the limited amount of stocks.
It was the saddest part when you saw your favourite celebrity rocking some of the coolest apparels by Zara and you could not find them in the limited stores around you.
The cribbing season is gone as Zara is now at your finger tips.
You can now follow your favourite Bollywood Zara look and get it with just a click.
Here are some of the coolest styles from Zara that have been carried by Bollywood actresses and you have dreamt all along to grab them off their wardrobes. Now you can avail them easily without any regrets.
Anushka Sharma had given you some real style goals for bling fashion as she wore this bling top from Zara. You might have wanted to grab a piece but failed for its unavailability in the stores. Now, it is just a click away from you.
Parineeti Chopra had once worn a patched shirt from Zara and you might have cribbed way too much to get such a piece. Some have been lucky for the store availabilities and others were unlucky. You would not miss such a style anymore, as the online site for Zara is here!
Zara has this unique collection of embroidered dresses and Twinkle Khanna had worn it for one of her day's outings. You can now get such a look easily at the online site of the adorable luxury brand and get it with minimum effort.
Black is always the best but red is certainly the next best as it can turn any look hotter. Take Priyanka Chopra as an example as she wore this Zara suit and gave you formal style goals. Now, you can also dress up the same way with the effort of your finger tips.
Zara has an exceptional collection of skirts, be it A-lined, long or pleated. Alike Sonakshi Sinha, you could also try a varied range of their skirts which are not available in stores. Do not worry! Now you can get it online from the brand's official Indian site.
Floral jackets became popular after Zara released its floral collection. We have seen Deepika Padukone wearing this beautiful floral jacket from Zara and as already regretted, a variety of this floral designs were never available in retail stores. A variety of such jackets can be searched online and you can grab the finest one for your closet.
Chokers are loved by many and Zara has its finest collection. Not many retail stores keep a variety of this product. Alia Bhatt has donned some sizzling collection of chokers alike many other actresses. This time, you too can try and choose on the Indian online store of Zara.
People who follow Zara know their unique and modified collection of heels among all the cliched designs. There surely have been times when your eyes have caught some real good designs from Zara worn by celebrities and you could not get them because of stock unavailability or some other issues.
Zara online is now for all Indians to forget all such wearies. So, stop venting and rush!
- Deepika Padukone's Sabya-Zara Fusion Can Leave You Stunned
- Huma Qureshi Becomes Too Hot To Handle For The Man Magazine's Latest Issue
- Shilpa Shetty's Vintage Look For Mumbai Fest Is Quite Appreciable
- Kriti Sanon Unfurled Her Slaying Skills For An Event In Agra
- Redefining Classiness, Kajol In Red For A Trailer Launch
- Five Of Kriti Sanon's Best Promotional Looks For Raabta
- Glamour Weds Beauty In Ileana’s Latest Wear
- SPOTTED! Twinkle Khanna – The Casuals Queen In Zara
- Fangirling! Shilpa Again Rocks In Zara Culottes And A Plain White T-shirt
- Parineeti And Ayushmann Go Monochrome At The Promotion Of Meri Pyari Bindu
- Parineeti Again In A Hipster; Meri Pyaari Bindu Promotions At Radio Mirchi Studio
- Deepika Padukone Goes Black & White At IIM Blue Leadership Talk
- B'Day Special: Sabyasachi Doesn't Just Ask Women To "Drape Saree"; Best Of His Western Collection