- Sports IPL 2020: KXIP vs SRH Dream11 Team Prediction, Tips, Best Playing 11 details
- News Senior Kashmiri leaders likely to attend 'Gupkar alliance'; To meet at Mehbooba Mufti's residence to
- Movies Sulthan First Look Featuring Karthi-Rashmika Mandanna To Be Out On October 26 At 10 AM
- Technology Video: iPhone 12 Teardown Reveals Key Functionality, 5G Components
- Automobiles New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- Finance IT Stocks Beat Nifty By 39%, Here Are Some Stocks To Buy
- Education Karnataka To Reopen Engineering And Degree Colleges On November 17
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
TV-turned-Bollywood actress Sanaya Irani has not just wowed us with her brilliant acting prowess but also won the hearts of the audience with her charming personality and impeccable fashion sense. During these state-imposed lockdown days, it's not just us but Sanaya as well, who is missing the good old fun. From throwback to quarantine, the Rangrasiya actress has been posting a lot of pictures on her Instagram feed. Recently, she posted a few throwback pictures from her beach outing. Dressed in a printed backless dress, the diva looked gorgeous. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Sanaya Irani sported a halter-neck backless mid-length dress, which was accentuated by multi-hued stripes and knot-detailing at the back of the neck. Her ensemble also featured pom-poms at the hem that added stylish quotient. The matching band-type-belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The Miley Jab Hum Tum actress accessorised her look with a pair of heavy gold-toned earrings, which didn't go well with her beach-perfect outfit. However, the multiple wrist bands upped her look. Her outfit and jewellery came from the fashion boutique, Fuss Pot.
On the makeup front, minimal base marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade elevated her look. Sanaya pulled back all her tresses into a bun and looked pretty. The Ghost actress looked so happy as she enjoyed at the beach that it made us wonder when our non-quarantinedays will be back. She captioned the picture as, 'Throwback to the beach life. I always seemed to be happy in #isolation.'
So, what do you think about this outfit of Sanaya Irani? Do let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sanaya Irani