- 14 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 18 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At Cannes Film Festival: Best Beauty Moments Of The Actress
- 19 hrs ago Eid-ul-Fitr 2020: Alia Bhatt And Other Divas’ Light Sharara Suits For Festival Celebration At Home
- 21 hrs ago 5 Reasons Why Arguing With Your Wife Can Be A Bad Decision
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi-Nayanthara-Samantha's Kaathuvaakula Rendu Kaadhal To Start Rolling In August?
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Technology Reliance Jio Discontinues Rs. 98, Rs. 1,299 And Some Add-On Packs
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Finance Markets Next Week: Watch For These Factors
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
TV-turned-Bollywood actress Sanaya Irani has not just wowed us with her brilliant acting prowess but also won the hearts of the audience with her charming personality and impeccable fashion sense. During these state-imposed lockdown days, it's not just us but Sanaya as well, who is missing the good old fun. From throwback to quarantine, the Rangrasiya actress has been posting a lot of pictures on her Instagram feed. Recently, she posted a few throwback pictures from her beach outing. Dressed in a printed backless dress, the diva looked gorgeous. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Sanaya Irani sported a halter-neck backless mid-length dress, which was accentuated by multi-hued stripes and knot-detailing at the back of the neck. Her ensemble also featured pom-poms at the hem that added stylish quotient. The matching band-type-belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The Miley Jab Hum Tum actress accessorised her look with a pair of heavy gold-toned earrings, which didn't go well with her beach-perfect outfit. However, the multiple wrist bands upped her look. Her outfit and jewellery came from the fashion boutique, Fuss Pot.
On the makeup front, minimal base marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade elevated her look. Sanaya pulled back all her tresses into a bun and looked pretty. The Ghost actress looked so happy as she enjoyed at the beach that it made us wonder when our non-quarantinedays will be back. She captioned the picture as, 'Throwback to the beach life. I always seemed to be happy in #isolation.'
So, what do you think about this outfit of Sanaya Irani? Do let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sanaya Irani