Television stars Gautam Rode and Pankhuri Awasthy got hitched and their wedding pictures are going viral like crazy.
The couple had been seeing each other for long and they got tied in a knot in Alwar, Rajasthan. The couple carried some stunning wedding looks.
The Gorgeous Dulha-Dulhan
Pankhuri was looking gorgeous in a red bridal lehenga, while she tied the knot with her best man, Gautam. The Dulha too looked quite handsome in a beige embroidered sherwani along with a matching wedding pagri.
Pankhuri matched gold jewellery along with the lehenga, looking her best on her D-day.
The adorable couple looked amazing on their Mehendi ceremony too. Pankhuri was wearing a motif printed shocking pink lehenga from Kalki Fashion, matching it with gold necklace and earrings. The then-would-be groom also maintained his dapper-like style, wearing an indigo blue sherwani.
The Haldi Ceremony
Just like the other functions, at the haldi ceremony too, the couple maintained their style statements. Pankhuri was wearing a yellow lehenga choli, which came with a motif printed body and buti prints all over its dupatta. Following the latest haldi culture, she too wore floral jewellery along with the look. The groom was showing off his biceps in a yellow dhoti and a white vest.
The Ring-exchange Ceremony
Before the traditional rituals started, the couple got hitched with a pre-wedding ring ceremony. The lovebirds looked even more adorable in their pretty style books. While Pankhuri was again crushing over pink in a pastel shaded lehenga by Ashley Rebello and jewellery from Jaipur Jewels. Gautam wore a floral embroidered sherwani.
Pankhuri also pulled a pink saree around her shoulders, probably as a part of the tradition.
The Pre-Wedding Party
The pretty-handsome duo made us astounded once again, as they marched in their overly-stunning look books at the pre-wedding party. Pankhuri looked like a doll, wearing a strapless baby pink ball gown by Ashley Rebello with classy jewellery.
The hubby too matched her perfectly, wearing a monochrome tuxedo suit with a bow-tie.
The couple involved in a romantic dance on a song from Tiger Zinda Hai, creating some serious couple goals.
For all their style books, the couple managed to look their best.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available