The magazine covers are coming one after the other. It is exciting to see the top stars gracing the covers of the magazines, and we can't wait to browse through those magazines. Some in traditional attire and other in western outfits, this month's magazine covers have left us intrigued. Not just that, we have got many fashion goals too. So, here's a compilation of our favourite magazine shoots and covers. Tell us which one you loved the most.
While Kangana Ranaut didn't grace the main Vogue's cover this time, but she most definitely dazzled us with her traditional look on The Vogue Wedding Book 2018. The actress wore a cropped blouse that was intricately sequinned and featured floral applique work on the neckline. She teamed her blouse with floral embroidered skirt and elaborate jewellery comprising a choker and a bracelet notched up her look. Her bridal avatar was completed by floral tiara and a lightweight dupatta spruced up her bridal look.
Huma Qureshi gave us tropical fashion vibes with her Travel + Leisure cover. The actress was posed to perfection and rather nonchalantly against an oceanic backdrop. She wore a flowy maxi dress, which was highlighted by black dots. The ruffled and exaggerated sleeves and asymmetrical hemline also enhanced her attire. Her makeup was kept natural while her side-swept wavy tresses rounded off her look.
Anushka Sharma seems to be on most of the magazine's cover of this month. On Harper's Bazaar, she was a lot dressed down and sported a humble black and white sweater with flared sleeves and she teamed it with a pencil skirt, which went perfectly well with her top. Anushka just accessorised her look with a chic watch. The messy bun and radiant smile completed her look.
Kareena Kapoor Khan
Kareena Kapoor Khan's Hello! Magazine cover took a glamorous turn. She wore a metallic hot pink-hued gown, which came from Amit Aggarwal's latest collection. Kareena teamed her gown with a feather-inspired warm shrug. Her makeup was highlighted by pink touches and her voluminous hairdo spruced up her look.
Janhvi Kapoor channelled the spirit of modern-day girl on the Grazia cover. She wore a metallic top, which was contrasted by red and blue stripes. Janhvi teamed her top with denim jeans and wore minimal accessories. Her long tresses were left a bit messy and that rounded off her look.
- Anushka Sharma In This Benarasi Sari At Smita Patil Memorial Award Is A Picture Of Pure Elegance
- Bhagyashree & Manisha Koirala Donned Graceful Saris And Gave Us Our Pic Of The Day
- When It Comes To Separates, There Is Nobody Who Nails It Better Than Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- Shraddha Kapoor's Wrap Dress Will Make You Want To Wear Stripes All Day
- Hina Khan's Layered Dress Is Perfect For A Vineyard Vacation
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks Like A Modern Goddess In Her Black Tulle Gown
- The Granddaughter Of Nutan, Pranutan Is Totally Stylish And All Set To Make A Bollywood Debut
- Shilpa Shetty Just Gave The Street-Style Look A Sophisticated Touch
- Virat Kohli's All-cool & Anushka Sharma's All-black Airport Looks Are Totally Fuss-free
- Abhishek Bachchan Adds A Touch Of Swag To His Latest Airport Look
- Taimur Ali Khan Stuns In A Formal Wear As He Visits His Sister Inaaya Naumi Khemu
- Swara Bhasker's Fusion Outfit Combine Eye-Catching Contrasting Details