Esha Gupta recently shared two of her looks from a latest photoshoot for a brand - Shopper's Stop - and she looked mesmerizing in both of them. She made her hot chic look appear even hotter with the utterly cool street-style files for the brand.
In one of the looks, she wore a mandala printed top along with white trousers. The outfit was super cool and she matched the pair of separates with black sandals. She wore a pair of white socks along with her shoes. This 'socks with shoes' style statement is going viral, as we recently saw another diva Taapsee Pannu following the same for an event.
It puts up a question for us. Is this style statement up for a new trend?
Another look from Esha's photoshoot also stunned us, as she was seen wearing a white tee with black shorts. She tied a black scarf on her waist and carried a black jacket. Not to mention, she was slaying in the style book like a pro.
- Hotness Alert! Esha Gupta's Hottest Avatars For GQ India Will Blow Your Minds
- India Beach Fashion Week: Esha Gupta Totally Sizzled The Ramp On Day 2
- Tamannaah Bhatia And Esha Gupta Carried Their Best Avatars For An Event
- Esha Gupta's Salon Visit Attire Was Next To Perfection
- Esha Gupta Turned Into A Slayer In Black
- Esha Gupta In Red Traditional Attire, Slayed The Ramp
- Rani Mukherji Plays It Safe In A Set Of Casuals