Chokers have been in trend for more than a year and anyone can carry them with both traditional and Western attires. Durga Puja is the best occasion for any Bengali to experiment with her looks and chokers can be the best way of experimentation. If you have a long neck, there goes an additional advantage.
As a trendy thing choker is, it is also very challenging to wear. If not worn in a proper way, matching it with the perfect set of clothes, it would turn out to be a disaster.
We are listing down the types of chokers which can be easily worn with Western attires. Some of them are also very much suitable with Indian traditional attires too.
If you want to wear traditional chokers with your Western attire and you do not know which kind of choker to use, stop boggling your mind as we have easy tips for you. Traditional chokers made of kundan or pearls are the best ones to be worn with dresses or wide necked tops.
They make the look stunning.
Tribal chokers are the most uncommon but one of the classiest. Women who have been inclined towards folk dances, especially Santhaly dance, are quite familiar with the look. These chokers look good both with traditional and Western attires.
If worn carefully with a bohemian attire, this kind of choker would look best.
Beaded chokers go best with both traditional or Western attires, depending on the dress structure. Not all beaded chokers would look good with traditional attires. Similarly, they would not look good with all Western attires.
The choice is tricky but we would help you with that. If you are planning to buy a wide neck maxi dress or an off shoulder top, beaded chokers would make the look classier.
Diamond chokers are the most expensive among all and we would suggest you not to wear them during pandal hoppings. If you are stable at one place, these chokers would go too nicely with a sheath or long maxi dresses. Once again, the neckline of the dress has to be prominent.
These kinds of chokers are made out of fabric and wire and also sometimes made with laces. They look brilliant with dresses and lace tops. We suggest these kinds of chokers to be worn with light pastel shaded outfits. They look brilliant.
Fabric choker is the most widely used kind of choker and is also not so simple to choose. You would often find people wearing them on the streets, looking awful with their style books.
Do not worry, we have a solution for you. Fabric chokers are the simplest ones and can be worn with deep neck tops. Do not wear them with any tee or top, just for the sake of wearing it. This is where most people go wrong.
The measure of the neckline and also your neck length depends a lot on the type of choker you can choose. So be cautious and be trendy.
Also Read: Must-Buy Western Style Trends
- Tips That Pregnant Women Must Follow During Durga Puja
- Zamindari Bari Pujas In Kolkata
- Navratri Special: Bring Uniqueness To Your Chania Choli
- Health Benefits Of Visiting Pandals During Durga Puja
- Durga Puja: Nabami Special Designer Sarees
- Durga Puja Ashtami Special: Types Of Tant Saris
- Kumartuli: The Making Of Durga Idols In Kolkata
- Durga Puja: Saptami Special Bengal Silk Saris
- Durga Puja: Types Of Dresses For Maha Sashti
- Durga Puja Special: Haircare Tips For Five Days Of Hectic Celebration
- Durga Puja: Choose Your Panchami Style Goals
- Durga Puja: Know The Effects Of Sindoor (Vermillion) Before You Indulge In Sindoor Khela
- Beyonce Chose Indian Designers For An Event & We Are Crying Happy Tears!