Vogue India presented the Women Of The Year Awards last night in Mumbai. The tinsel town celebrities dazzled in their stylish avatars as they appeared at the event.
The ladies of the industry surely have floored many at the event as each of them carried ravishing style statements.
A few of them had beaten the rest with their amazing style statement for the event.
Ladies who rocked the night were:
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
The lady was seen walking on the red carpet after the Festival De Cannes 2017. The already-so-pretty lady made her look even more stunning in a black gown. The black gown had bell sleeves, plunging neckline and frills on the sleeves. She looked extremely gorgeous like some 'Goddess Of The Dark World".
Anushka was decked up in a dazzling and shimmery silver gown. She was also keeping up with the one-shoulder trend and her dress had several frills at the hemline. The look was vibrant and in accordance, her style book was one of the best.
Athiya decked up as a pretty rose in a crimson coloured floral gown by Sachin and Babi. The bodycon gown had a plunging neckline and mesh trail flowing down the dress. She kept her look simple with no jewellery, except a ring from Hazoori Lal Legacy.
Kriti Sanon was the lady in black for the grand event. She was wearing a super classy and uniquely designed one-shouklder gown by Shivan & Narresh. The one shoulder gown had a crop belly pattern with a front slit flair.
She wore the attire with light accessories from Misho.
Sonam Kapoor was shining like an emerald as she was wearing a glossy deep green gown from Fouad Sarkis Couture. The gown was uniquely designed but it helped Sonam in making her ramp look vibrant. To support the attire's vibrance, Sonam wore beautiful handcrafted artisanal jewellery from Argentum Jewels.
Aditi Rao Hydari
Aditi wore a beautiful pink bodycon Basil Soda World gown from Haute Elan. The gorgeous pink gown had wonderful hand crafted golden embroidery done all over its body, making the look brighter. Aditi kept no accessory in her style book.
Radhika Apte was looking smoking hot in a white gown by Julien Macdonald. The attire had a deep plunging neckline and a front-slit. Both the styles combined to give Radhika a hotter look than ever.
She wore silver pump heels along with the gown.
While the others kept the red carpet style alive with their stunning gowns, Gauri kept the look different in a plain but classy sari by Monisha Jaising. She matched a paisely patterned blouse with the sari. She carried an oval clutch to support her sari look.
- Fashion Analysis On Period And Non-Period Movies By Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- MOMMY STYLE DUAL; Rani Vs Aishwarya In Their Travel Avatars
- Meme Of Aishwarya’s Cannes Dress Is A Must Watch
- Aishwarya Rai In Anju Modi Is The Most Beautiful Thing You'll See This Week
- Bollywood Is Crazy About Sabyasachi & We Know Why
- The Most Expensive Wedding Dresses Worn By Bollywood Celebrities
- When Aishwarya Looked Like A Goddess In Gowns
- Pictures Of Aishwarya Rai That She Doesn't Want You To See!
- Aishwarya Rai Picks Sabyasachi For SOL Lions Gold Awards
- Aishwarya Adds A Giant Black Hat To Her Airport Look & Looks Great
- Star Dust Awards Highlights: Best Dressed On The Red Carpet
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Royal In This Playful Gown
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades