Actress Disha Patani walked the ramp for designer Manav Gangwani and she slayed it at the India Couture Week 2017.
The ravishing young lady is stunning everywhere with her style and glamour and this time too she did not leave her admirers disappointed. Her day-by-day increasing niche in fashion has surprised us lately.
Disha wore a black and golden lehenga, maintaining her charm and beauty in the look. She looked drop dead gorgeous and kept no place for critics to censure any part of the look.
She totally slayed it on the ramp, combining her sensual beauty with the bridal look.
- From Lisa To Parineeti: Whose White Was The Best Of All?
- Yay! Disha Patani Impresses In This School Girl Look
- Aww Bummer! Disha Patani's Disco Look Is An Epic Failure
- Disha Patani's Beachwear Is Not Just About Anyone's Cup Of Tea
- Aishwarya's Royal Look To Adah's Superhero Avatar; Best From The Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards
- Nidhhi To Tamannaah; Best-dressed Celebrity Showstoppers At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018