- 1 hr ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 2 hrs ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- News Bhim Army chief gave 'inflammatory speech' at Jama Masjid, says FIR
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite With S-Pen Lands In India For Rs. 38,999 Onwards
- Finance ICICI Bank Launches Cardless Cash Withdrawal Facility: Know How It Works
- Sports Boxing: Indian female pugilists clinch six medals at Nation's Cup in Serbia
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Diana Penty also walked down the ramp for designer Ridhi Mehra on the day three of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019. She looked ethereal in her ensemble, which came from designer's collection, An Ode To The Heirlooms. Well, Diana's lehenga certainly looked like a heirloom piece and she looked absolutely graceful in it. Let's decode her attire and look.
Ivory-hued and detailed, Diana's attire consisted of a cropped blouse and voluminous skirt. Her understated attire actually seemed like a chikankari piece and inspired by Basra pearl necklace and Diana Penty definitely exuded vintage vibes. Her attire was intricately done with fine threadwork. The floral accents on her attire were exquisite and the light embellishments added to the effect. This was just the attire that would make brides stand apart and give them an edge. So, yes Diana Penty definitely gave us wedding wear goals.
Her dreamy dupatta balanced the meticulous embroidery with subtle sheer effect. Diana Pentypaired her ensemble with sophisticated emerald bangles and neckpiece. Well, emeralds can absolutely add to the vintage charm and in Diana's case, emeralds notched up her look. The makeup was dewy and the makeup artist gave a regal effect with softly contoured cheekbones and a glossy pink lip shade. The side-parted wavy tresses completed her showstopper look.
So, how did you find Diana Penty'sattire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.