The ravishing Diana Penty wore a Ridhi Mehra ensemble last night for the promotion of her upcoming film with Farhan Akhtar.
Her upcoming film, Lucknow Central is to hit the theatres soon and she went with co-star Farhan for its promotion on the sets of Comedy Dangal.
She looked gorgeous wearing a pastel green anarkali by Ridhi Mehra and matched the attire with a pair of beige sandals and simple yet pretty accessories. The style book she carried made us believe about her classy and elegant style statement.
Farhan too looked pretty good in his decent and handsome look book.
- Diana Penty Gave A New Twist To Her Chikankari Style
- 6 Bollywood Fashionistas We Missed At The Zee Cine Awards 2018
- Diana Penty Knows How To Carry Her Wedding Party Style With Class
- Best Dressed Celebs At MAMI Film Festival
- Best & Worst Dressed At Elle Beauty Awards 2017
- EXCLUSIVE: Diana Penty And Farhan Akhtar's Style Statements Rocked The Photo Shoot
- Yami Gautam's Latest Interview Look Was Amazing