- 20 min ago Aamna Sharif’s Pink Lehenga Or Green Crop Top-Skirt, Which One Will You Pick For Bestie’s Sangeet?
- 1 hr ago 11 Safe And Effective Home Remedies To Remove Earwax
- 4 hrs ago Deepika Padukone, Kiara Advani And Other B-Town Divas Make Fashionable Splash In One-Shoulder Gowns
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 May 2020
- News Hizbul hand in thwarted Pulwama like attack comes to light
- Movies Sonu Sood On A Migrant Woman Naming Her Newborn Son After Him: That Was So Sweet; I Was Touched
- Sports How did Sri Lanka lose the 2011 WC final to MS Dhoni's India? Kumar Sangakkara gives the reason
- Finance EPF Contribution: Why Employees And Employers May Want To Stick To 12%?
- Technology Video: Apple iPhone 12 Design Revealed In Navy Blue Color
- Automobiles Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Dia Mirza turned showstopper for House of Kotwara by Sama Ali, Meera Ali and Muzaffar Ali on the third day of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020. The Sanju actress looked absolutely glamorous, as she walked the ramp in a royal-looking lehenga from the designer's latest collection. Let us take a close look at Dia Mirza's LFW SR 2020 attire and decode it.
Dia Mirza wore a beautiful grey-hued lehenga, which was accentuated by chikankari work and featured shimmering grey border, followed by golden embellished border. The actress paired her stunning lehenga with a strapless pristine-white hued corsette that was heavily embroidered. She draped a lovely golden embellished dupatta, which had ruffle detailing. On the jewellery front, she upped her look with a pair of metallic drop earrings. Her earrings also had yellow-hued pearls.
For makeup, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Dia slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, black eyeliner, curled lashes, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade elevated her look. The actress left her mid-parted sleek tresses loose.
Dia Mirza literally rocked the ramp with her royal attire at Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.