Dia Mirza uploaded a traditional picture of her on the occasion of Karva Chauth, potraying her prettiest festive look.
As a part of her traditional style book, she carried a pretty green and red churidar kurta from Raw Mango. The kurta was pastel green in colour which was paired with a golden polka dotted red churidar and a red dupatta.
The kurta was based on Benarasi silk fabric and she matched the pretty ethnic look with Mahesh Notandass earrings and golden jootis.
Her entire style book was stunning and she looked even graceful than ever.
Her different traditional style books.
- Who Wore What At Ramesh Taurani's Diwali Party
- Celebs As Showstoppers At IIJW 2017
- Dia Mirza Looked Flawless In Her Latest Bridal Shoot
- Dia Mirza's Classiest Avatar For A Car Launch
- Dia Mirza's OOTD Is Cuter Than You Can Imagine
- Dia Mirza Carried Her Gracious Look During Her Latest Vacation
- Kareena Kapoor Rocked Her Graceful Look At The BIFF 2018