Dia Mirza uploaded a traditional picture of her on the occasion of Karva Chauth, potraying her prettiest festive look.
As a part of her traditional style book, she carried a pretty green and red churidar kurta from Raw Mango. The kurta was pastel green in colour which was paired with a golden polka dotted red churidar and a red dupatta.
The kurta was based on Benarasi silk fabric and she matched the pretty ethnic look with Mahesh Notandass earrings and golden jootis.
Her entire style book was stunning and she looked even graceful than ever.
Her different traditional style books.
- And For The First Time In Ages Dia Mirza Failed To Woo Us In This Dress!
- Wow! Which Attire Of Dia Mirza Would You Want In Your Wardrobe?
- Dia Mirza Wore The Dreamiest Dress Ever
- Who Wore What At Ramesh Taurani's Diwali Party
- Celebs As Showstoppers At IIJW 2017
- Dia Mirza Looked Flawless In Her Latest Bridal Shoot