Dia Mirza uploaded a traditional picture of her on the occasion of Karva Chauth, potraying her prettiest festive look.
As a part of her traditional style book, she carried a pretty green and red churidar kurta from Raw Mango. The kurta was pastel green in colour which was paired with a golden polka dotted red churidar and a red dupatta.
The kurta was based on Benarasi silk fabric and she matched the pretty ethnic look with Mahesh Notandass earrings and golden jootis.
Her entire style book was stunning and she looked even graceful than ever.
Her different traditional style books.
- Juhi Chawla V/s Dia Mirza: Whose Anarkali Would You Pick For A Formal Function?
- Manto Actress Rasika Dugal And Dia Mirza Wore The Same Dress On Two Different Occasions
- Kajol, Anushka Sharma To Dia Mirza, The Best-Traditionally Dressed Divas From The Last Week
- Dia Mirza's Off-Duty Blue And White Dress Is Ideal For A Laid-Back Vacation
- Wow! Dia Mirza's Traditional Lehenga Has Modern Twists
- Dia Mirza’s Pink-Hued Number At LFW 2018 Is An Ode To Timeless Romance