- 4 hrs ago Happy Birthday Yami Gautam: The Top 5 Stunning Dress Moments Of The Ginny Weds Sunny Actress
- 5 hrs ago Season’s Greetings: Heart-warming Greetings, Messages For Family, Friends and Colleagues
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 28 November 2020
- 18 hrs ago Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Begins Shooting For Bhoot Police, Says It's Refreshing To Be Outdoors
- News Coronavirus outbreak: In view of COVID-19, Manipur announces night curfew till December end
- Technology KAUST E-Skin: The Future Of Electronic Skin, Set To Change Medicine Forever
- Automobiles Ather 450 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Also Introduces Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Program
- Finance Withdrawn EPF During FY19-20: You Need To Report In ITR
- Sports Seventh member of the Pakistan cricket team in New Zealand tests Covid 19 positive
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Recently, Deepika Padukone exuded festive vibes and gave us an ultimate sharara set goal. We found her attire not only resplendent but also comfortable. It was a gorgeous number, the kind of outfit that we would look forward to. She looked absolutely stunning and with this attire, she gave us fresh festive wear. We have decoded her ensemble and look for you.
Styled by Shaleena Nathani, Deepika looked resplendent in her stunning outfit. Her attire was designed by Ritika Mirchandani and it came from the designer's 2020 collection. It was an ivory hand-embellished sharara set that consisted of a top-style blouse and sharara bottoms. The top featured full-sleeves and was intricately-embellished with textural tones. The bottoms of her outfit were flared at the hem and meticulously-crafted with subtle accents. Deepika Padukone pulled off her ensemble gracefully.
The actress carried a chic golden clutch with her that was from YSL. She also accessorised her look with a pair of dainty studs and the makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The impeccable bun hairdo completed her look. So, what do you think about Deepika Padukone's festive wear and look? Let us know that.