Deepika Padukone celebrated 10 years of her Bollywood filmography at the Mehboob Studios in Mumbai. She celebrated the day by cutting a cake with fans and studio members.
For her 10th anniversary in the film industry, she wore a set of casuals and totally rocked it. She was looking smart and simple in the full-sleeve white crop tee from Nike and black high-waist leggings. The avatar seemed to be like her 'on the way to the gym' style and she carried the look with all her sass.
Along with her attire, she also carried a grey and black tote bag and black shoes.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo —
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- West Indies Coach Stuart Law Suspended For Two ODIs Against India
- BNP Recruitment 2018 For 86 Vacancies