Deepika Padukone celebrated 10 years of her Bollywood filmography at the Mehboob Studios in Mumbai. She celebrated the day by cutting a cake with fans and studio members.
For her 10th anniversary in the film industry, she wore a set of casuals and totally rocked it. She was looking smart and simple in the full-sleeve white crop tee from Nike and black high-waist leggings. The avatar seemed to be like her 'on the way to the gym' style and she carried the look with all her sass.
Along with her attire, she also carried a grey and black tote bag and black shoes.
- B'Day Special: Sabyasachi Doesn't Just Ask Women To "Drape Saree"; Best Of His Western Collection
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Deepika Padukone Is Ruling Our Day In Her Sassy Casual Avatar
- Deepika Padukone Turns Glittery And Gorgeous For A Magazine's Cover Shoot
- Deepika Padukone Turns Royally Bengali For Sabyasachi's Updated Creation For Nilaaya
- Deepika Padukone's Sabya-Zara Fusion Can Leave You Stunned
- Jacqueline's Makeover To Madhuri's Ek-Do-Teen Outfit Is Driving Folks Crazy