Deepika Padukone's father Prakash Padukone won the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Badminton Association of India. Deepika attended the award ceremony with family to support her father. DeePee was looking gorgeous in her style book; but paparazzi broke news when the actress was seen emotionally breaking down.
Deepika Was The Diva In Sabyasachi
Deepika looked extremely stunning in a peach sari from the Sabyasachi Couture. The look was totally royal and some of her fan pages on social media referred to this look as 'Ranisa', from her Rani Padmini's character. She did match the level of grandeur and royalty.
Along with the glossy and classy sari, Deepika matched gold jewellery to make the look even more elegant. The rounded ear tops seem to have become DeePee's favourite match with her sarees, as this is more than once that we saw her wearing similar earrings.
Fetish For Rounded Earrings
Deepika's fetish for rounded wheel-shaped earrings have lately grown and she wore similar ones for two recent events, including the latest one. The actress wore a similar pair of earrings for the Filmfare Awards last weekend and carried another pink Sabyasachi sari with similar level of elegance.
Deepika and her sister Anisha became emotional as their father was delivering a speech at the award function. Both the sisters were seen teary eyed, as they also applauded at their father's speech. It was indeed a proud and emotional moment for the family, as the ace badminton player received the first Lifetime Achievement Award by the biggest badminton board of India.
The Family Photograph
Deepika along with her entire family posed for a family picture and all of them looked quite stylish and happy. Anisha too looked very beautiful in a classy embroidered salwar, while their mother's off-white sari, along with the pearl necklace, caught our eyes.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know