Deepika Padukone's father Prakash Padukone won the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Badminton Association of India. Deepika attended the award ceremony with family to support her father. DeePee was looking gorgeous in her style book; but paparazzi broke news when the actress was seen emotionally breaking down.
Deepika Was The Diva In Sabyasachi
Deepika looked extremely stunning in a peach sari from the Sabyasachi Couture. The look was totally royal and some of her fan pages on social media referred to this look as 'Ranisa', from her Rani Padmini's character. She did match the level of grandeur and royalty.
Along with the glossy and classy sari, Deepika matched gold jewellery to make the look even more elegant. The rounded ear tops seem to have become DeePee's favourite match with her sarees, as this is more than once that we saw her wearing similar earrings.
Fetish For Rounded Earrings
Deepika's fetish for rounded wheel-shaped earrings have lately grown and she wore similar ones for two recent events, including the latest one. The actress wore a similar pair of earrings for the Filmfare Awards last weekend and carried another pink Sabyasachi sari with similar level of elegance.
Deepika and her sister Anisha became emotional as their father was delivering a speech at the award function. Both the sisters were seen teary eyed, as they also applauded at their father's speech. It was indeed a proud and emotional moment for the family, as the ace badminton player received the first Lifetime Achievement Award by the biggest badminton board of India.
The Family Photograph
Deepika along with her entire family posed for a family picture and all of them looked quite stylish and happy. Anisha too looked very beautiful in a classy embroidered salwar, while their mother's off-white sari, along with the pearl necklace, caught our eyes.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!