- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 12 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 13 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Sports Year Ender 2019: PV Sindhu BWF gold, Satwiksairaj-Chirag doubles' success only highlights of a dull year for India
- News Grief ran high at Assam teenager’s burial, locals hailed him as 'martyr'
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Deepika Padukone's father Prakash Padukone won the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Badminton Association of India. Deepika attended the award ceremony with family to support her father. DeePee was looking gorgeous in her style book; but paparazzi broke news when the actress was seen emotionally breaking down.
Deepika Was The Diva In Sabyasachi
Deepika looked extremely stunning in a peach sari from the Sabyasachi Couture. The look was totally royal and some of her fan pages on social media referred to this look as 'Ranisa', from her Rani Padmini's character. She did match the level of grandeur and royalty.
Along with the glossy and classy sari, Deepika matched gold jewellery to make the look even more elegant. The rounded ear tops seem to have become DeePee's favourite match with her sarees, as this is more than once that we saw her wearing similar earrings.
Fetish For Rounded Earrings
Deepika's fetish for rounded wheel-shaped earrings have lately grown and she wore similar ones for two recent events, including the latest one. The actress wore a similar pair of earrings for the Filmfare Awards last weekend and carried another pink Sabyasachi sari with similar level of elegance.
Deepika and her sister Anisha became emotional as their father was delivering a speech at the award function. Both the sisters were seen teary eyed, as they also applauded at their father's speech. It was indeed a proud and emotional moment for the family, as the ace badminton player received the first Lifetime Achievement Award by the biggest badminton board of India.
The Family Photograph
Deepika along with her entire family posed for a family picture and all of them looked quite stylish and happy. Anisha too looked very beautiful in a classy embroidered salwar, while their mother's off-white sari, along with the pearl necklace, caught our eyes.