Deepika Padukone's father Prakash Padukone won the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Badminton Association of India. Deepika attended the award ceremony with family to support her father. DeePee was looking gorgeous in her style book; but paparazzi broke news when the actress was seen emotionally breaking down.
Deepika Was The Diva In Sabyasachi
Deepika looked extremely stunning in a peach sari from the Sabyasachi Couture. The look was totally royal and some of her fan pages on social media referred to this look as 'Ranisa', from her Rani Padmini's character. She did match the level of grandeur and royalty.
Along with the glossy and classy sari, Deepika matched gold jewellery to make the look even more elegant. The rounded ear tops seem to have become DeePee's favourite match with her sarees, as this is more than once that we saw her wearing similar earrings.
Fetish For Rounded Earrings
Deepika's fetish for rounded wheel-shaped earrings have lately grown and she wore similar ones for two recent events, including the latest one. The actress wore a similar pair of earrings for the Filmfare Awards last weekend and carried another pink Sabyasachi sari with similar level of elegance.
Deepika and her sister Anisha became emotional as their father was delivering a speech at the award function. Both the sisters were seen teary eyed, as they also applauded at their father's speech. It was indeed a proud and emotional moment for the family, as the ace badminton player received the first Lifetime Achievement Award by the biggest badminton board of India.
The Family Photograph
Deepika along with her entire family posed for a family picture and all of them looked quite stylish and happy. Anisha too looked very beautiful in a classy embroidered salwar, while their mother's off-white sari, along with the pearl necklace, caught our eyes.
- B'Day Special: Sabyasachi Doesn't Just Ask Women To "Drape Saree"; Best Of His Western Collection
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Deepika Padukone Is Ruling Our Day In Her Sassy Casual Avatar
- Deepika Padukone Turns Glittery And Gorgeous For A Magazine's Cover Shoot
- Deepika Padukone Turns Royally Bengali For Sabyasachi's Updated Creation For Nilaaya
- Deepika Padukone's Sabya-Zara Fusion Can Leave You Stunned
- Deepika Padukone Celebrated Padmavaat’s Success Being The Teal Traditional Queen
- Deepika Padukone Reveals 10 Diet And Workout Tips For Her Look In Padmavat
- After The Royal Padmaavat's Avatar, Deepika Padukone Dons A Badass Cop's Avatar
- Deepika Padukone Being Ultra-stylish With Sister Anisha For Vogue BFFs
- BIRTHDAY SPECIAL: Best Looks Of Deepika Padukone In 2017
- BIRTHDAY SPECIAL: Deepika's Summed-up Style Journey From The 70th Festival de Cannes
- Kareena Kapoor Rocked Her Graceful Look At The BIFF 2018