While we were so not over last night's look of Pooja Hegde and Karan Singh Grover from the Van Heusen GQ Fashion Nights, one of our favourite fashionistas, Deepika Padukone was all set to sizzle in the same event this evening.
Deepika was seen on the event's red carpet, showcasing her stunning look which was not just stunning but also incredibly hot.
Tonight, the ravishing DeePee has buckled herself to fire up the star-studded event. For her style book, she was wearing a black shimmery sari from Sabyasachi Mukherjee which came with a super-hot blouse. The 'pallu' was thin pleated and she wore an embossed belt to support the look.
She matched a pair of dangling earrings which brought classiness into the smoking hot look of the night.
- Deepika Padukone And Shraddha Kapoor's Airport Outfits Makes Us Want To Choose Comfort Over Glam
- Anushka Sharma's Latest Airport Look Is What Deepika Padukone Has Aced Before
- Beyoncé V/s Rihanna: Whose Floral Headgear We Loved More?
- OMG! Deepika Padukone Wore The Same Sabyasachi Sari That Anushka Sharma Wore For Her Engagement
- Awesome! Lovebirds Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Synced Up Their Airport Style
- Salman Khan And Katrina Kaif Aced The Arabic Look And Ignited The Ramp At Manish Malhotra's Show