While we were so not over last night's look of Pooja Hegde and Karan Singh Grover from the Van Heusen GQ Fashion Nights, one of our favourite fashionistas, Deepika Padukone was all set to sizzle in the same event this evening.
Deepika was seen on the event's red carpet, showcasing her stunning look which was not just stunning but also incredibly hot.
Tonight, the ravishing DeePee has buckled herself to fire up the star-studded event. For her style book, she was wearing a black shimmery sari from Sabyasachi Mukherjee which came with a super-hot blouse. The 'pallu' was thin pleated and she wore an embossed belt to support the look.
She matched a pair of dangling earrings which brought classiness into the smoking hot look of the night.
- Killer! Deepika's Classic Look Is So Modern And Awesome
- Check Out The Pink Anarkali Of Deepika's That Is Killing The Internet
- Deepika’s Bold And Black Attire Proves That She Doesn’t Always Play Safe
- Haters Back Off! Deepika Is Slaying With Her Killer Hat
- Damn Hot! Deepika Oozes Sexiness In A Black Gown
- Cannes 2018: So, Really Who Wore The Pants Better?