TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
While we were so not over last night's look of Pooja Hegde and Karan Singh Grover from the Van Heusen GQ Fashion Nights, one of our favourite fashionistas, Deepika Padukone was all set to sizzle in the same event this evening.
Deepika was seen on the event's red carpet, showcasing her stunning look which was not just stunning but also incredibly hot.
Tonight, the ravishing DeePee has buckled herself to fire up the star-studded event. For her style book, she was wearing a black shimmery sari from Sabyasachi Mukherjee which came with a super-hot blouse. The 'pallu' was thin pleated and she wore an embossed belt to support the look.
She matched a pair of dangling earrings which brought classiness into the smoking hot look of the night.